At Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, we are an entrepreneurial business with a well-established brand that provide an exceptional service to our customers. Driven by our vision, values and talented team we are a hugely successful business.
We are a fast paced, progressive and innovative organisation with dynamic growth plans for the future. We have an autonomous, customer centric and supportive culture that can offer you a long term career where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Due to continued success and growth we are recruiting a Customer Service Team Manager to lead, manage, motivate, support and develop a Customer Service front line team on a day to day basis to achieve personal and department KPIs’, achieving service standards and delivering excellent internal and external service.
Working in an autonomous, fun and vibrant environment where driving customer excellence is paramount, you will ensure the team performs to its potential and deliver coaching and personal development to create a high performing team that supports the delivery of the Customer Service strategy and objectives
Day to day duties include:-
- Responsible for ensuring that every customer receives a positive customer experience on every contact via the effective management of their team
- Use MI reporting for the team to optimise performance
- Communicate daily within your team environment in order to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency; providing key information or briefing, as well as generating ideas and responding to change.
- To coach and develop team to achieve agreed standards.
- Ensuring that the team is resourced according to the CS headcount and recruitment plan and that any recruitment activity is carried out according to company guidelines
- Ensure workload and staffing levels are planned accordingly in conjunction with CSMT
- Ensure all new members of staff complete the corporate and departmental induction programme and become an effective team member within an optimal period of time as appropriate for their role
- Actively encourage and instil a culture of ownership, continuous improvement and high performing customer service standards in the team
- Optimise use of resources and systems under the span of control in order to achieve service delivery standards and business objectives
- Ensure effective communication and performance management systems are operated within the team, including the timely setting of objectives and performance standards with regular reviews against progress and appropriate documentation
- Ensure all team members have a Personal Development plan in place that links to corporate and individual objectives and the Divisional succession plan where appropriate
- Act as a role model and inspire excellence and engagement by continually demonstrating leadership standards as well as motivating and supporting the team through effective coaching
To be considered for this role you must be a strong people manager with exceptional interpersonal skills, have a proven track record of developing people, improving performance, delivering against KPI’s and have extensive relevant managerial experience gained in a customer service department in a financial services organisation.