· Perform general clerical duties such as such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry, completing and processing standard purchasing forms, preparing correspondences, arranging meetings with vendors and internal stakeholders, fielding telephone calls and other general office duties etc.
· Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings and appointments as requested.
· Prepare periodic reports including ISL, PO log and any other report as required etc…
· Assist in the arrangement of travel itineraries for Business Trips.
· Review and Validate employee travel expense reports against supporting documents and coordinate with accounts and project management for the approval and process of the claim.
· Follow up on all office activities as and when requested by supervisor.
· Update vendor database, including all new vendor details and changes in any existing vendor particulars.
· Prepare and post RFQ documents with all attachments.
· Prepare Letter of Award (LOA), Purchase Order (PO) and Change Orders (CO) as and when requested by the Procurement Engineer.
· Operate Microsoft office applications and any other IT related software required for business operation.
· Diploma or Bachelor in Science or Commerce or Arts with 8-10 years relevant experience preferably in EPC - Oil & Gas industry or in the construction industry.
More Jobs at Oman Click Here
Site Quality Manager
Implement the Closed loop site Quality Management System at site.
· Ensure site quality induction and orientation.
· Identify key site procedures & documents and ensure timely preparation.
· Review and implementation of site quality documents like quality control plan / ITPs, process control procedures, formats for recording process results etc. on a timely manner.
· Close coordination with Completions to ensure PetroPCS is fully aligned with approved ITPs/ITRs.
· Review and ensure all aspects of the quality system related to the site are audited at least once.
· In case of serious deficiency during the execution of a contract notify the project manager and initiate an unscheduled audit.
· Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors to conduct all nondestructive testing on site.
· Ensure proper planning and notification for inspection visits of QC team (planned and unplanned). Ensure availability of all necessary documents at inspection release.
· Perform surveillance activities and monitor construction process.
· Maintain cordial relationship with Client Site Representatives and ensure that client quality requirements are understood, agreed and fulfilled.
· Manage and monitor Sub-contractor Site Representatives to ensure that Sub-contractor quality team work efficiently and effectively at site.
· Monitor Subcontractor quality performance and report. Schedule meetings to resolve specific interface issues.
· Evaluate new quality/test methods, processes and materials to determine effect on quality plans.
· Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
· Coordinate and control all inspection/tests.
· Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
· Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
· Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
· Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC Engineers/Inspectors.
· Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
· Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
· Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
· Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
· Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
· Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
· Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
· Ensure the safety is adhered to at site.
· Ensure site KPI’s are measured, monitored and actions implemented for any identified gap.
· Implement Lessons Learned where relevant at site.
· Analyze quality information (audit results, process / product non-conformities, feedback etc.) and identify corrective and preventive actions.
· Review and approve Daily Surveillance Reports, lead bi-weekly Quality Walkthroughs.
· Reports progress/status related to quality system on a regular basis to project site management and project Quality Manager.
· Manage a team of QA/QC engineers, Coordinators, Inspectors and/or Document Controller (QA/QC) as relevant to support the quality activity.
· Align quality resources with business needs and assure effective coverage of the project load.
· Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
Engineering Degree in a related subject. (Mandatory).
· Should have managed mega projects (Min. US$ 600+) in an LSTK environment representing Main Contractors with at least 20+ years experience, out of which minimum 6 – 7 years of overall management experience required.
· Preferable certifications in relevant discipline, QMS Lead Auditor, ASNT/CSWIP 3.2 & BGAS
More Job Vacancies at United Arab Emirates Click Here
Location: United Kingdom
· safely and efficiently operating process systems from either the Central Control Room or equipment local panels
· responsibility for completing verification assurance and routine activities, and maintaining quality records
· monitoring plant conditions and responds correctly to alarm conditions
· responsibility for 1st line maintenance and fault investigation where discipline is appropriate
· maintaining proper process plant records, log sheets and equipment running data sheets, recognises readings outside specified values, and informs the Production Team Leader should these occur
· preparing production wells for testing, carries out the tests as specified, and completes the well test reports
· preparing process plant and equipment for maintenance as specified on the relevant plant isolation certificate, Permit to Work, or process plant operating procedure. On completion of any maintenance work inspects the plant/ equipment for integrity prior to start-up, and when instructed, starts the plant/equipment either for test or return to normal service
· carrying out process systems sampling activities, processes samples and prepares results as required, monitors chemical injection rates and maintains tanks levels and stocks
Candidates must have experience in a Production Technician role within the Oil & Gas industry, preferably with CRO experience. Applicants should have completed a recognised apprenticeship with minimum ONC level qualification, or equivalent. Finally candidates should have a detailed knowledge of the Subsea process systems, plant layout and controls with permit to work system competency.
· Provide facilities engineering support to the PM304 asset team ensuring process plant is optimised and operationally efficient
· Improve operational efficiency whilst maintaining high standards of HSSEIA
· Coaching and direction for the asset team, to ensure a better understanding of offshore facilities infrastructure
· Ensure all work is compliant with internal assurance requirements and process
· Comfortable operating in a multicultural team environment and able to effectively contribute to a learning organisational culture.
· Managing the preparation of cost estimates within the PMY WP&B process.
· Understanding offshore brownfield constructability limitations and its effect on schedule and cost to ensure work is planned and executed efficiently
· Preparation of reports and presentation of results to relevant parties, senior management and co-partner organisations
· Acquaintance with sub-surface and drilling disciplines and their impact on surface facilities.
· Ability to think innovatively, practically and pragmatically.
· Presenting and discussing complex issues within integrated teams.
· Planning and forecasting ability.
· The job holder will possess a relevant engineering degree. Chartered Engineer status preferred.
· The role requires a minimum of 15-20 years previous relevant experience working in the upstream Oil and Gas industry.
· Expert knowledge of capital rotating machinery such as turbine driven gas compressors for export and gas lift, high pressure water injection systems etc.
· Knowledge of process modelling and flow assurance software and the ability to resolve complex process issues.
· Experience at de-bottlenecking and optimising process plant performance
· Excellent knowledge of offshore (including Fixed Platforms, Floating Production Facilities, Subsea and Mobile Units) facilities engineering design and operations in both brownfield and greenfield application.
· Provides solutions and positive outcomes to problems
· Capable of managing engineers of all disciplines as well as specialist consultants and third parties.
· Innovative, manage the demands and expectations from various stakeholders, excellent collaboration and team working skills.
· Proven technical/project leadership skills.
More Job Vacancies at
United Arab Emirates
Visit Click Here