Senior Manager, Public Transport Infrastructure Security
Careers@GovAgency: Land Transport Authority
Job no.: 508499
Work type: Contract
Categories:Engineering, Research and Analysis, Enforcement
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under Ministry of Transport that spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. We are seeking dynamic individuals who are highly motivated & passionate about their work to join us.
Many opportunities & challenges await those who are keen on an exciting career to realise our commitment to envision & implement a much improved & integrated public transport system.
You will oversee the Security Consultancy Projects and Security Technology and Application Sections. You will lead the teams to develop and review Infrastructure Security Guidelines for Land Transport facilities. You will oversee the review, assessment and approval of security and blast reports for Security Consultancy Projects relating to Public Transport, security applications and Video Surveillance Systems coverage plans of existing facilities. In addition, you will lead the secretariat of the Infrastructure Security Committee.
• Relevant Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of experience in infrastructure security and blast analysis, structural design and analysis of building or infrastructures, with at least 5 years' experience in a managerial capacity
• Master Degree in the relevant studies and field experience in blast and explosives work would be an advantage
• Preferably a certified professional in the field of protective security or a registered professional engineer
• Excellent leadership and managerial skills
• Able to articulate well both verbally and written
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges