Engine Component Technician
· Perform receiving inspection, disassembly, cleaning, parts inspection, assembly and testing of aircraft engine components
· Ensure that work carried out meets quality requirements as per respective component manual
· Support implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
· NITEC in Aerospace Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Technology or Higher NITEC in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
· Preferably experience in aerospace component MRO facility.
· Preferably trained in one or more of the following aircraft engine components: fuel pumps, oil pumps, fuel control units, fuel nozzles, pneumatic actuators.
· General knowledge of usage of hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
· Design and develop a big data analytics platform that can efficiently analyse the big data repositories of satellite, geospatial and social media data.
· Align to, understand and prioritize analytic goals to address business opportunities and value.
· Build working prototype to demonstrate the ideas and analytics result.
· Conduct data exploration and acquisition, uncover patterns in data, develop analytic models, and evaluate validity of solutions.
· Present findings and deliver recommendations using effective presentation and data visualization techniques.
· Deploy data science solutions into production applications.
· Ensure that the models are easy to support and maintain.
· Regularly review deployed models and monitor for continual improvement.
· Validate that the business value has been met.
· Collaborate with Sales and Marketing, and Product Delivery teams to contribute to new use cases and expand the business.
· At least 3 years of research or industry experience of successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records.
· Demonstrate ability to take high level, loosely-defined business problems and identify precise, quantitative solutions.
· Self-starter, capable of experimenting with various tools and developing own code and scripts for data manipulation, experimentation, algorithm implementation and accuracy measurements.
· Working knowledge of databases and engines for structure, semi-structured and unstructured data, data transformation (ETL), data science languages (eg Python, R, or others), and Big Data Framework (eg Hadoop or others).
· A passion for empirical research, data mining and ad-hoc analysis, and for answering hard and ambiguous questions and identifying new opportunities and use cases.
· Ability to communicate in written, visually and verbally, with data in a clear and precise way to influence business audience and customers.
· Preferred Masters degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, engineering or other related technical disciplines.
· Preferred domain knowledge and hands-on experience in working with satellite, geospatial and/or social media data.
· Preferably able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
Senior Associate Engineer
To service and maintain combat systems on combat vessels
· ITC / Diploma in Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
· Ex-RSN serviceman will have an added advantage