Business Development Analyst
· Identify and develop pipeline of new opportunities to drive innovation and value to Serco’s customer base
· Explore new business models and new market opportunities, leveraging Serco’s capability from other sectors as well as across the globe
· Manage relationships with key customers in Government, community and partners
· Develop partnering strategy and win themes to shape opportunities for growth
· Develop bid strategy including competitor analysis, partnering requirements and solution approach
· Maintain and monitor key milestones for bids and customer opportunities
· Promote a management culture which exemplifies Serco`s governing principles
· Bachelor’s degree or another relevant qualification in a broad business discipline
· Expertise in health service solutions in order to help develop service solutions, for Government, Service Operations and other partners is essential
· Expertise in Government or Private sector, working in policy development, operations or business development
· Expertise in Business Development and the bidding/tendering process in service contracts enabled by technologies
· Commercial and contract negotiating
Location: United Kingdom
The Hospitality host will be working with clients to ensure conferences and events run smoothly.
- Setting up conference and events to suit customer requirements.
- To prepare beverages during conference and events breaks.
- Ensure food arrangements are delivered including collecting buffets from kitchens and serving food.
- Offer dedicated support for conferences and events held at the centre.
- Follow the robust Health and Safety culture in full compliance with policies procedures and systems
- Deliver consistent customer service excellence to both customer and Local Authority clients.
- Working as part of a team, with a flexible approach to the demanding needs of the service.
- Hold a certificate in Food Hygiene or Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience working in a similar position is desirable.
- The ability to understand Health and Safety documentation.
- Basic Verbal and written communication skills are required in order to complete timesheets, records, absence reports and discrepancies.
- A Confident approach to establish and maintain excellent customer and client relations, particularly with members of the public.
- To be well presentable in appearance at all times.
Expert Excel skills
Expert financial modelling capability including experience of building P&L and cashflow statements in Excel linked to cost inputs
Ability to perform financial analysis for the project including key financial ratios, sensitivity analysis and benchmarking
Basic knowledge of accounting principles
Reasonable business / commercial awareness
Capacity to handle demanding and fluctuating workload, strong time management skills
Thoroughness and attention to detail with steadiness under pressure
Demonstrable track record of effective working within a team
Adequate communication skills to enable working with a range of stakeholders across the business
Report to site office as per agreed Duty Manager monthly schedule
Represent Serco/JBI as per corporate and site operational standards
Design and review policies & procedures to meet operational, client & corporate requirements
Interact with visitors & tenants ensuring positive relationships
Manage service providers as per contractual & operational requirements, and provide recommendations to enhance service delivery levels
Ensuring high standards of presentation in all areas of the property and confirming that all areas are serviceable, including regular monitoring of landscaped areas, showers, toilets, FFE, and beach furniture.
Maintaining a constant physical presence in public areas, especially during events and at weekends
Closely monitor the general upkeep of all areas including beach, parks, retail, storage, and offices.
Coordinate events that take place on site as per agreed events policy.
Submit regular operational reports as per management requirements.
Undertake customer satisfaction surveys and implement the necessary action plans as directed by the contract management.
Respond and manage tenant complaints and queries.
Closely monitor the operations of retail shops, kiosks, and concessions
Implement Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Plan
Respond to emergency situations as per Emergency Response Plan.
Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organisational HSE responsibilities
Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employ
Educated to the level of Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline
Excellent command of English language (reading, writing, and speaking). Excellent command of Arabic is a great plus but not a prerequisite.
Well versed in MS Office applications mainly Excel, Word, and Power Point. Experience in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and other graphic design software is a great plus.
Completed a professional qualification in health and safety is highly desirable.
More Vacancies Around
Middle EastPlease Visit :