- Responsible for the planning and delivery of procedural training for station Business Analysts to ensure consistency within the stations.
- Evaluates new route development within region. Must work to support Corporate Planning business cases whereby a comprehensive evaluation will be required to assess any new potential routes and how the Americas region will support new markets.
- Assists in establishing appropriate fare strategy and ensure on time pricing and distribution on the market.
- Responsible for using forward looking reporting metrics and engage Stations in active discussions to steer market share at an OnD level, at Channel level, and by Segment.
- Develop and implement new improved methods for forecasting & budgeting as well as reviewing the quality of future bookings. Strong focus on effectively forecasting ATV developments vLY and vTB.
- Responsible for securing and generating reports related to forward booking, revenue, weekly forecasting, RM opportunities and regional PLB monitoring.
To be effective in this role, you will need a bachelors degree (or equivalent) combined with a minimum of four years job-related experience with two years in a business analysis role. You will need a strong analytical background with a proven history of maximising profitability and productivity. Proficiency in the use of market intelligence tools including MIDT, ARC (ADXMI), and Revenue Accounting Data is required. Prior GDS experience is well regarded with Amadeus or Sabre preferred.
- Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent
- Commerce Graduate from reputed university with a professional accounting certiﬁcate like CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICWA
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Certificate in computer applications
MORE VACANCIES Submit Resume