Must be familiar with AutoCAD and PDMS operations
Ability to participate / lead in HAZOP and HAZID discussion
Working knowledge of ASME B31.3 and NORSOK would be an advantage
Experienced in facilitating process design and technical assurance reviews
Able to execute studies according to plan and participate in robust and safe solutions
Experienced in design and construction development planning would be an advantage
Ability to work with diverse group of people ranging from technical staff to operations staff
Able to develop any engineering documentation as may be required to support the schedule
Able to undertake the onsite integration engineering of the topsides based on the supplied engineering documentation and in accordance with Company design philosophies and specifications
Able to provide management resources to effectively manage the onsite construction / integration engineering of the process topsides, considerable commissioning management skills in the field including troubleshooting
- Assist in the administration of the Finance department.
- Responsible for timely closing of accounts and preparation of accounts schedules.
- Perform analysis of accounts and prepare reports to support management in profitability analysis and cost control.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with internal control systems.
- Adhoc projects may be assigned from time to time.
Sr Mechanical Engineer
· Able to lead a team of engineers into mechanical system design, to prepare system specification, function description and general arrangement as per requirement.
· Able to guide and review other staff working with detail mechanical design including force analysis, drawings, and material selection, machining and installation.
· Able to liaise with suppliers, to evaluate manufacturing procedure & standard, tolerance, quality control and testing procedure.
· Able to interface and interact with clients, class, other engineering disciplines, project team and operations personnel.
· A good Engineering Degree in the mechanical discipline.
· Minimum 10 years of offshore equipment design experience, of which at least 3 years of senior and leading role in the team.
· Proficient in Auto CAD, drafting standard, Mathcad and Microsoft Office
· Experience on 3D modelling, FEA, gear calculation (AMGA & ISO) by KissSoft, and hydraulic P & ID diagram.
· Familiar offshore equipment application and Classification Society (ABS, DNV) requirement.
After Market Manager
· Able to lead and oversee a team of aftermarket personnel for aftermarket supply chain management
· Meets aftermarket business intake goals, activities and strategies for products and services in line with corporate intake goals and strategic plan
· Plan marketing and positioning strategies through the review and maximization of market intelligence and effect them towards the realisation of stated objectives
· Develop, establish and implement business strategies to spearhead future growth of the Company’s business, as well as identifying and evaluating new market potential and business opportunities
· Performs competitive analysis, develop competitive positioning papers and matrices, formulates responses to competitive threats and develop new initiatives to grow aftermarket intake and sales
· Develop and enhance long-standing relationship with potential customers as well as maintaining strong client relations with existing customers
· Executes long term strategic plan for the aftermarket in assigned Region
· At least 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 5- 7 years in equipment aftermarket business
· Good understanding of the industry, market conditions and Company’s present conditions
· Strong business and commercial acumen
· Excellent presentation skill
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Good understanding of business protocol and relationship building with clients
· Must have strong working etiquette, i.e. Hardworking and possess “Can-Do” attitude
· Comfortable at all levels of the organization and the skill to develop executive relationships with customers
· Control movements of personnel and vehicles at Access Control Points.
· Assist in checking of documents such as Outward Permit, Declaration Form, Occurrence Book, Vehicle Entry Permit, etc.
· Enforce yard rules and regulations to maintain security, order and discipline in the Yard
· Minimum Secondary education
· Basic computer knowledge
· Ability to perform shift duties
· Physically fit
· Good service mindset