Job Description :
This is your opportunity to join a challenging legal practice in Canada's premier oil and gas company. Imperial’s Law Department provides legal advice and expertise to Imperial and ExxonMobil Canada operations. The Department has offices in Calgary, St John’s and Halifax. The Law Department is currently seeking an individual to join its Calgary, Alberta office. In this role, you will take responsibility for providing legal advice and expertise to a broad range of client departments (both upstream & downstream) and senior management
Your diverse background includes a Law degree and at least three (3) years relevant experience since admission to the bar. Experience in commercial and oil and gas law is desirable but not mandatory.
Job Description :
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) based out of our Refinery in Sarnia, Ontario. Imperial’s Occupational Health services are fully integrated to provide occupational health surveillance, disability case management, and workers’ compensation coordination. In this position, you will provide support for the delivery of Imperial’s Occupational Health programs and services to various business units.
Education, Training, and Licensure
• Graduate of a CNO approved Nurse Practitioner education program – specializing in the Adult category
• Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred
• Current, or eligible for, unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as an Extended Class Registered Nurse (Nurse Practitioner)
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related work experience
• Recognized expertise in applied clinical health risk assessment and fitness for work determination
• In depth knowledge of adult acute and chronic illness
• Strong clinical, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
• Occupational health experience desirable
- Knowledge of provincial OH&S legislation
- Familiarity with spirometry and audiometry
• Advanced computer literacy and strong program management skills
We recommend that, in the absence of current positions that match your qualifications and interests, you create job alerts under "Create Search Agent" using keywords that can help you find the exact jobs you are looking for. The "Create Search Agent" link is located on the Search Results page. This is not a job posting and applications submitted here may not be reviewed.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.