Provide Field Engineering related technical support to with full responsibility and accountability to Engineering Department.
Ensure Field modifications are carried out through proper change management system and drawings and documents updated upon completion.
Participate in all aspects of Engineering works, during conceptual, Design and execution stages, ensuring accuracy of information and integrity in compliance with the latest codes, standards and Company’s requirements and procedures.
Respond to Contractors site related engineering queries.
Attend vendor works during FATs, SAT etc. as required for company requirements.
Ensure Implementation of all quality policies and procedures.
Attend to construction sites to resolve pre-commissioning / commissioning issues.
Responsible for coordination of field Engineering activities and coordination with other departments where areas interface or overlap.
Review of documents submitted by Contractor during design phases.
Prepare Material Take Offs and Scope of Works for in-house projects as required.
Provide Safe, Auditable And Cost Effective Engineering Solutions In The Field
Planning & scheduling for implementation of minor Engineering works.
Ensure All Administration And Engineering Records Are Auditable And Follow Correct Procedures
Degree/Diploma in Engineering
Must have thorough knowledge related to Upstream Exploration and Production systems applicable for Oil & Gas Industries with special emphasis on Offshore Fields, exposure to multidiscipline activities, SIMOPS etc. should be an added advantage.
Should possess sound knowledge in process engineering, plant operation, production, maintenance, planning and multi-disciplinary coordination in a wide cross-cultural working environment.
Over 10 years of experience with various International Engineering Consultancy firms associated with Oil & Gas Industry Must be familiar with international codes and standards like API, ASME, GOST, NFPA, NACE etc.
Good Exposure to multi discipline activities (Piping, Process, Structural, Instrumentation etc.)
Work independently and handle multi tasks or projects.
Planning & Presentation skills.
Team leadership skills.
· Ensure a safe working environment for the receiving section of the warehouse for both transport vehicles and vessels (loading and unloading) for local transport contractors, freight forwarding contractors, and inspection services
· Coordinate with all company departments, contractors and service providers to prepare the logistics coordination plan for the movement of personnel, equipment and materials.
· Plan and control the allocation of logistics resources in a manner that will ensure all logistics activities are achieved in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
· Ensure that daily safety and maintenance checks are carried out and that all logistics equipment is serviceable, clean, free from defects and fit-for-purpose.
· Manage cargo customs declaration activities for imports and exports local operational requirements and third-party cargo delivery.
· Monitor and ensure invoices for third-party logistics services (freight, personnel transportation, supply boats, etc.) are correct and are paid in accordance with contract or service order terms and company's supplier payment policy.
· Organize and coordinate complex logistics operations using multiple logistics means ensuring that necessary permits and authorization are received for transportation of abnormal loads, dangerous goods or explosives.
Minimum 12 years’ experience in oil and gas industry logistics operations including contracts, purchasing and materials management, with 5 years in a supervisory capacity
Bachelor’s Degree or a logistics professional qualification/diploma
- Ensure company owned/chartered and managed vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with class and statutory regulations
- Coordinate resource planning and allocation activities with logistics, construction, drilling, offshore operations and vessel owners to ensure that marine support to offshore is provided in an efficient safe and cost-effective way.
- Develop and implement procedures, standards and guidelines that ensure vessel movements in the field are properly controlled and performed in a manner that meets company and regulatory safety and environment requirements.
- Ensure the draft in the channels is safe for vessels movement by continuously dredging the channel
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of current and future marine resources required to service offshore activities.
- Participate in the evaluation of equipment to ensure that it is fit-for-purpose and offers best value.
- Ensure that the marine logistic managed in safe and cost effective manner
- Ensure vessel maintenance systems are operated and reported in accordance company quality and safety management system (ISO 9001-2008, ISM, ISPS, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Liaise with Turkmen Maritime Authority to ensure efficient marine operations.
- Prepare vessel repair specifications in association with the Port Engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject