You’ll be an experienced Head of e-Commerce with previous experience of having full accountability of channel performance, preferably with a premium brand. You’ll will have a performance mind set with a proven track record of enabling improved customer journey through your team utilizing your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You’ll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
You will help others to understand the importance of your team’s contribution to the overall vision and goals, You Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust), have a Service delivery orientation and a people development mind-set.
Have the ability to share a clear vision and have a clear management style with the capability to lead through your team and spot when to deep dive.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of working with large organisations with an omni-channel approach, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Process Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing / production operation.
- Certified Green or Black Belt from recognised company or program.
- Direct involvement in successful performance improvements & cost reduction project.
- Familiar with continuous improvement tools & concepts i.e OI Toolkit, CI Toolkit
- Has the ability to motivate, communicate and influence people in a non-hierarchical position.
- Possess good analytical skills, creative and flexible to support new solutions