Location: USA - Stamford, Connecticut
· The Senior Accountant Futures Analyst position is primarily responsible for daily futures reconciliation and margining activity.
· Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepare Margin calls
· Prepare margin worksheet & email SG Americas margin Information
· Record margin excess/deficit in SAP
· Prepare and email daily position & prices to SNG traders
· Email daily position to crude traders
· Perform Trade match reconciliation
· Notify trade of breaks
· Coordinate and Support role between SG Americas and Trading Desks
· Manage future, swaps settlements and option expiry
· Responsible for profit realizing expired positions with SG Americas and trading systems
· BA/BS in Accounting
· CPA a plus.
· Minimum 2 years energy industry/commodity experience
· Accrual concepts and management
· IFRS Reporting
· Strong computer skills (esp. Excel and SAP )
· Sarbanes Oxley experience a plus
Location: Great Britain
· Initial responsibilities will include:
· Day to day responsibility and coordination of warehouse operations and yard activities.
· Coordinate with other warehouse users and ensure the activities are in accordance to Statoil procedures and UK regulation.
· Receive and process deliveries to site in accordance with Statoil supply chain management processes and IT-system (SAP).
· Establish operational procedures and risk assessments.
· Implement procedures for controlling and issuing of PPE.
· Pre-pack containers for safe transport by sea and document and manifest contents.
· Responsible for the cargo loading/offloading of the CTVs and manifest content.
· Carry out stock checks and produce reports for management of the spare parts inventory.
· Procure and maintain all tooling and equipment required to service the warehouse.
· Carry out ad hoc maintenance tasks across the office and operational areas of the site.
· Extensive experience in previous warehouse, stores, logistics or distribution roles.
· Formal qualification in warehousing/logistics/supply chain management is considered beneficial for the role.
· Full UK driving licence.
· Counterbalance forklift truck licence.
· Formal HSE qualification such as NEBOSH is desirable.
· Formal qualifications in any of the following would be considered advantageous:
· Lifting operations
· Manual handling
· Dangerous goods transportation
· Portable Appliance Testing
· Fully IT literate
· Previous management and personnel responsibility
· In depth knowledge of logistics and warehouse management system, preferably SAP
· Medically fit and willing to work offshore and complete an offshore medical and sea survival training
Location: USA - Austin, Texas
· The Principal Analyst at Statoil Gulf Services in Austin, Texas will analyze investment appraisal financial models for the DPNA FC CEA USA group. The group provides control and economic analysis support for Statoil’s U.S. onshore oil and gas assets.
· Additional duties of the position include:
· Short and long-term business and strategic planning;
· Portfolio analysis; support operational performance analysis of key metrics and business analysis;
· Logistical operational support for optimization of value;
· Statistical analysis;
· Commercial assessment of acquisitions and divestments;
· Business development support;
· Calculation and reporting reserves;
· Master's degree in business administration, finance or a directly related field, plus 5 years of progressive financial analysis experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Must also have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
· Analysing project deliverables from multiple projects at the same time
· Excel modelling including the ability to analyse large amounts of data using pivot tables, write visual basic macros, use advanced formulas such as nested if statements, array formulas, sumif statements and user defined functions
· Experience learning new systems/IT applications and processes
· Experience with economic software for the oil and gas industry
· Experience with full value chain economics in the onshore oil and gas industry
· Experience with the treatment of systematic and unsystematic risk elements in evaluations.
· Interested candidates can apply online at www.statoil.com or by mailing resume to Anke Jardine at Statoil, 2107 CityWest Boulevard, Houston, TX 77042.
Location: USA - Austin, Texas
· Provide reservoir engineering technical expertise for the Onshore Unconventional team
· Manage, maintain and analyze a large amount of data
· Develop and apply new technology/theories to the analysis of unconventional reservoirs and production performance with emphasis on optimization of new horizontal wells, reservoir characterization and reserves analysis
· Able to assist with internal and SEC reserves reporting on annual basis
· Proficient with the use of Aries for economic analysis
· Proficient with the use of Spotfire analytics tool
· Evaluate acquisition and divestiture opportunities
· Assist in preparing long-term development scenarios Team
· Technical Skills: Engineering skills from simple production decline and analytical analysis to complete economic analysis
· Able to effectively evaluate production and pressure data of existing wells with emphasis on deliverability prediction for economics modeling
· Some understanding of fracture analysis and fracture stimulation modeling, with ability to work closely with completions engineers
· Capable to work with a large amount of data, and present and work with stakeholders, both internal and external
· Excellent software skills
· The chosen candidate will also build competence and networking with other disciplines in the team as well as with the relevant networks and advisors
· Some supervision of both internal and external studies may be required
· This position requires excellent communication skills. This includes internal with management and technical positions in the office as well as with our operating partners
· Bachelor's in an Engineering discipline
· 5-10 years industry experience
· Knowledge and Ability to work with Aries
· Position requires strong technical skills, ability to work well with others and a desire to make a difference on potentially large impact opportunities
· Independent, self-motivated, creative, results oriented, can work to given deadlines
· Very proficient with data basing and the relevant software
· Experience with unconventional reservoirs
· Experience with the Bakken, Eagleford and/or Marcellus is highly desirable
· Ability to effectively use well data and production databases (IHS, HPDI, Access, etc.)
· Familiar with software such as Excel, Spotfire, IHS Harmony, OFM, Eclipse etc
· Some Field visits may be required.
WIND TURBINE TECHNICIANS
Location: USA - Austin, Texas
· Work description during the construction phase:For two of the positions there will be an initial year of construction work with the onshore Statoil site team in Hull, UK, before returning to the operational team.
· Be a member of the Statoil project site team, ensuring quality in delivery of parts and equipment.
· Monitor and follow-up of pre assembly activities.
· Follow-up on completion status and punch/snag in Statoil completion IT-tool ProCosys.
· Ensure certification requirements are delivered according to agreed standard and within date.
· Some offshore work must be expected.
· Work description in operations:Conduct inspections, fault diagnosis and repairs on the WTG’s.
· Perform preventive maintenance and servicing according to instructions.
· Interface with other contractors and personnel to ensure goals and targets are met.
· Preferably experience as wind turbine technician (maintenance tech, senior tech or troubleshooter).
· Offshore medical verification to perform work on offshore wind turbines.
· Ability to pass offshore wind safety and rescue training according to GWO.
· Ability to pass technical training within the Siemens Service competency framework.
· Preferably authorized under Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
· Strong practical background in mechanical and/or electrical discipline.
· Good communication skills, both written and oral (English).