· Effective communications skills – both written and verbal.
· Credible stakeholder engagement experience and skills.
· Conflict and diplomatic management skills.
· Technical experience, preferably oil and gas.
· Competency assurance experience.
· Curriculum development experience and/or leading curriculum development.
· Vendor coordination experience, organizing external vendor training.
· Data System Management.
· Project delivery experience.
· Self-starter with energy to work independently to deadlines.
· Full command of all MS Office products for day to day operations.
· Fluent in English
Assessor A1, D32/33, equivalent.
· Verifier V1, D34, equivalent.
· Relevant industrial qualification.
Location: United Kingdom London
• working in partnership with senior business & functional leaders to provide guidance and advice on all HR matters in line with current employment law, ensuring that at all times employment law is adhered to
• building strong working relationships, through regular communications with senior business leaders and local HR teams to understand and meet on-going business requirements
• coaching senior business leaders so that they manage their people effectively and maximising their teams’ performance
• contributing to the HR strategy, both for Corporate and the wider group, involving assimilation of information and a deep understanding of the business strategy
• leading key change projects and advise senior business leaders on HR policies ensuring all risks are identified and managed
• undertaking organisation design analysis to shape business unit and functional structures which may apply both in the UK and other locations
• driving talent management & succession planning for corporate services and global functions by identifying effective talent, in terms of emerging talent, succession and manpower planning by working closely with local HR teams and managers
• supporting managers in making the right resourcing choice to fill positions advising managers about when to resource externally or use internal talent
• leading the salary and bonus reviews for Corporate Services liaising with managers and senior business leaders
• managing the job evaluation and benchmarking process to ensure compliance with the Compensation and Benefits service agreement
• ensuring compliance and governance of all work permits ensuring the right to work check are completed for your defined business area
• taking the lead on resolving complex employee relations issues ensuring that Petrofac values and standards are maintained at all times
Manager Project Control
Provide project control services to the Project Director and/ or Project Manager in implementation of the project.
S Responsible for timely issue of project control deliverables & progress reports.
S Provide leadership to planning engineers, schedulers and cost engineers to plan, monitor, and control the execution of the project within the time and budgetary parameters, optimizing resource utilization.
S Assist HOD in development activities.
2. Primary Duties
S Develop systems and procedures for Project control functions on the onset of the project and as and when there are additional requirements from the client in order to facilitate the process of project monitoring.
S To determine the staffing requirements based on the workload and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
S Provide leadership and guidance to the project planning team to develop, implement & maintain the project controls procedure, project schedules (level 1-4), and reporting systems specific to project.
S Prepare the progress measurement system such as manpower histograms, which indicate the number of people required each month, progress S curves which will indicate the progress that the project makes at a given point of time etc, which are reviewed at periodic intervals.
S Monitoring progress of the work for timely execution of the project through weekly/monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project. Progress monitoring on a regular basis and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
S Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
S Review the status continuously and keep the Project director/ Manager apprised of the progress and the areas needing attention for schedule adherence.
Site Quality Manager
Take leadership in managing quality management system. develop and implement project specific quality plans, perform internal and external audits, manage client liaison and supplier quality performance and coordinate completion of all QA/QC activities.
Engineering Degree in a related subject. (Mandatory).
· Should have managed mega projects (Min. US$ 600+) in an LSTK environment representing Main Contractors with at least 20+ years experience, out of which minimum 6 – 7 years of overall management experience required.
· Preferable certifications in relevant discipline, QMS Lead Auditor, ASNT/CSWIP 3.2 & BGAS
Project Quality Manager
· Establish Project Quality team and organization, develop Project Quality Plan, identify key procedures and monitor implementation.
· Preparation of project quality plan with details on quality practices, resources and sequence of activities relevant to a particular contract/project.
· Review /approve Quality Audit schedule for each project encompassing the specific project requirements.
· Appraise vendor’s capability to provide suitable product/service.
· Convene pre-inspection meetings and approve inspection and test plan and procedures.
· Ensure proper planning for inspection activities. Ensure availability of all necessary documents at inspection release and implement suitable corrective actions.
· Maintain cordial relationship with Client Representative and ensure that client quality requirements are understood, agreed and fulfilled.
· Ensure project KPI’s are defined, measured, monitored and actions implemented for any identified gap.
· Monitor and analyze Customer Satisfaction.
· Analyze quality information (audit results, process / product non-conformities, feedback etc.) and identify corrective and preventive actions.
· Conduct management review of the quality management system and monitor implementation of management review actions.
· Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation.
· Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
· ensure all internal and external audits are carried out as planned.
· Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
· Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
.Engineering Degree in a related subject. (Mandatory).
.Should have managed mega projects (Min. US$ 600+) in an LSTK environment representing Main Contractors with at least 20+ years experience, out of which minimum 6 – 7 years of overall management experience required.
.Preferable certifications in relevant discipline, QMS Lead Auditor,
Directs and manages all activities related to contractual, legal and commercial issues related to:
(i) Contracts with Clients;
(ii) Partnering agreements with potential partners;
(iii) Support any strategic initiative required for Company’s operations/Business Acquisition;
(iv) Exclusivity/tie-up arrangements with vendors/subcontractors, including, contractual terms and
conditions with key potential vendors/subcontractors;
(v) Risk review process including, identification, mitigation and management of contractual/legal
during pre-qualification and bidding stage, and until award of the Contract.
Provides leadership to the project management team, which comprises the project managers,
procurement, project control, contracts management, quality assurance/quality control and health/safety and environment teams to ensure successful completion of the project within the parameters of time, budgets and quality.
2. Primary Duties
· Lead proposals preparation and supervise, analysis of RFQ (Request For Proposal) requirements,
prepare preliminary execution plans, supervise data, collect and collate to complete the technical
and financial proposal.
· Supervise the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review and approval on award of a project.
· Manage the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives viz. set up the
organization, mobilize the team and develop a schedule with respect to planning, procurement and
the execution strategy in line with the Contract provisions. Sign off on key documents including
project schedule levels 1-3.
· Setup specific plans for HSE, quality and cost control.
· Participate in the preparation of the budget at the time the tender is awarded which includes
components such as project control, administration and day- to- day running costs. Ensure that
resources are made available to achieve performance and proper checking of the engineering and