Hospitality / Marketing / Business / General BA degree from a reputable university
1-2 years’ experience in either Marketing or Sales, preferable Food experience
Basic knowledge of the Food Services Industry, our customers, consumers and products
Knowledge of the Out Of Home channels, and experience in Marketing or Communications Company is a plus
Customer understanding - Ability to understand trade, competition and competitive environment, respond quickly to changing market conditions
Team Worker. Support integration of the team to build a one team mentality which complements each other in style and skills, with trust supports and challenges each other
· Support the development of projects briefs and project charters, assuring their quality, as one of the key steps to launch new projects, with a professional methodology and specific and detailed objectives, costs, benefits expected, calendar and resources involved.
· Own and perform the project management processes and activities. Planning, organizing, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve the objectives of the projects as well as motivating the team members and other stakeholders.
· Develop a detailed plan, including the main milestones and deliverables that will be required to deliver the expected targets.
· Document the key events/decisions of the project and file all the key documents of the project.
· Propose and organize the required resources for the projects, both internal (users, LGO, GC,...) and external (advisors, 3PLs,...)
· Define and implement a governance model for the follow up and escalation processes that provide control and give visibility of the progress of the project and secures the achievement of the objectives.
Experience leading teams.
Project planning experience.
Experience leading successfully projects, achieving targets on time and meeting budgetary restrictions.
Experience and knowledge on the processes and tools of the incumbent area (transport, MH, customs clearing, warehousing, and distribution).
Experience training users in best practices and new processes.
Experience leading and coordinating successfully project team members and superuser.
Experience in cross-functional projects under the scope of Supply Chain.
Sourcing Strategy, implementation and communication plan, Supplier management plan.
Appropriate suppliers for the spend category selected
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Ensure that all the key suppliers within the spend category in charge are completely adhered to Nestlé' Suppliers Code.
Integrate Innovation elements from suppliers into Nestlé's Innovation and Renovation processes.
Ensure the agreed service level with internal stakeholders is met
• Analyze and highlight on ongoing basis the trends in TTS investments at F-Group and channel levels.
• Prepare and analyze the CCS reports for key customers and Channels in KSA.
• Maintain record of TTS original budgets / shift / reserve release and additional budgets granted.
• Gather, Consolidate and analyze on monthly basis TTS outlook. (Actuals + Forecasted TTS ) for Country/Category.
High school (basic knowledge of English)
Key Skills & Knowledge
Attitude: Clean and professional appearance/ presentable, excellent attitude/ enthusiasm self motivated, able to self-express can communicate easily, reliable trust worthy/ dependable, proactive, hands-on approach. Discipline and organized.
Key skills: able to train and coaching of assigned sales team. The ability to sell and imitative and follow through. Leadership skill able to solve problems.
Knowledge: Physical and outlet-wise understanding of assigned territory, product knowledge and arguments, customer needs and buying pattern. Understand company strategies and objectives, Promotion plan and merchandising guidelines.
Key Outputs: List the main results which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose.
Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and Real Internal Growth (RIG) are achieved by country within category allocated budgets
Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams
Implement and maintain the core range distribution by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, core range, and planograms...
Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material based on picture of success and merchandising guidelines in alignment with the sales team (quantities & timelines)
Lead and execute regional activities & country specific promotional process per category based on regional and local promo SOP (defining objectives, briefing, coordinating the implementation, & pre and post evaluation of all promotions)
Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
Lead the Monthly Sales Review (MSR) process at country level and participate in the Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) meetings
The Accounts Officer processes payments of the vendors and ensures that vendors are paid in time. This position performs necessary checks before making the payments. It also helps the Accounts supervisor in reconciliation, control on vendors & other related activities.
- A/P or A/R Processing
- Handling of employee claims
- Vendor queries resolution
- Vendor reconciliation
Location: Two locations in North India
1> Shared Service Center, Delhi
2> Shared Service Center, Moga
Package: Negotiable package (INR 2.5lacs p.a. to 5lacs p.a. fixed salary + bonus + benefits)
Education: B.Com graduate OR C.A. (Inter) OR ICWA
Support Sales Management (Zonal / Regional) team through timely reporting, analysis, order, payments, claims etc in order to achieve sales objective by ensuring effective communication network between sales force, other departments and distributors/ customers. In addition to this preparation of daily sales report, daily payment recoveries of all HOD distributors, financial reconciliation, bottle reconciliation, daily & weekly order planning, claims handling, liaison with region and supply chain supplies
Graduate level of education
· 2-3 years of relevant experience
· Strong Computer & MS Excel knowledge
Core purpose of the job:
•Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors etc.) within assigned geographical "Area/Territory" and deliver set objectives/targets.
•Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned Area.
•Develop and Implement field Sales Plan for the assigned area.
•Effectively manage distributor/customers and their operations.
Critical Selection Criteria:
•2-3 years in marketing or sales
•Experience in managing field Sales team
- Designing and maintaining customer joint business plan (JBP) models and reporting, using data from SAP, TM1 and EPOS. Targeted Outcome: Ensures that CPUK can meet targets agreed with the customer and tailor its trade activity to meet those targets in the most cost efficient manner.
- Analysing and advising on account profitability and develop appropriate customer contribution reporting. Targeted Outcome: Assists the Sales Director and senior members of the commercial teams to allocate trade spend efficiently across brands and customers to achieve optimum levels of sales volumes and margins.
- Working with the trade teams to ensure the integrity of CRM and consistency of sales and trade spend forecasting between CRM and the JBP and budget targets. Targeted Outcome: Accurate planning and good housekeeping of CRM is critical in avoiding potentially costly customer service issues and the production of meaningful management information for decision making.
- Monitoring and auditing the accuracy of customer general price reductions and trade spend invoice deductions and manage the processes for annual price increases. Targeted Outcome: Ensure accurate customer invoicing to minimise costs in resolving customer invoice queries and maintain a sound relationship with the customers.
- Alignment to one or more customer account team. Provide advice and analysis on all financial aspects and implications relating to the Commercial department, including all of the areas above.
- Finance experience in a sales and marketing led business.
- High level of computer literacy and strong numeric skills
- Pays extremely close attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and is well organised.
- Preferred Skills: Qualified by Experience or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA and experience of using SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse.
You’ll be an experienced Floor Manager (or similar) with previous experience of retail management. You’ll have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilizing your communication and interpersonal skills. You’ll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support and challenge where needed.
We have a friendly and supportive team and a coaching and mentoring environment with real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting career you’ve always wanted.
- Handle the overall HR function in the assigned region, while managing remote teams and acting as a coach and adviser.
- Manage all legal issues related to HR with the relevant authorities (Ministries, Tax Authorities, Social Security etc.) and ensure compliance with the local labor laws and Nestle corporate guidelines.
- Handle the Recruitment and exit cycle, and implement recruitment initiative in the respective country while partnering with the Line Managers
- Handle all C&B administration & management in the respective country (ie salary review, transfer management, Insurances, ES, bonus payouts, etc)
- Handle all Performance Development activities & implement performance development initiative in the respective country while partnering with GBM & Line Managers
- Drive & facilitate company safety, health and environment policy to EE, and act as the driver to the safety culture in the respective OPC
- Manage & facilitate Employee relations activities, action plans and initiatives
- Implement Employee compliance (Grievance, etc) & safety standards
- Handle the competency development cycle & Induction /On boarding of new joiner
- Act as the local HR controller, managing the HC report, Budget File while partnering with the market HR Controller.
University degree in Human Resources or related
3-4 years experience in HR related
Bilingual (Arabic & English)
• Responsible and/or assisting in organizing and filing documents related to the A&P Department (Sampling, Invoices, Delivery Notes/Orders, Municipality permits/requests).
• Support and coordinate all sampling activities in accordance with category plans (consolidate reports, filing, coordination…etc).
• Responsible for obtaining quotations from sampling agencies.
• Assist in selection / briefing of promoters and planning for promoters' availability.
• Handling P2P processes including new vendors and bidding for sampling activities.
• Responsible for the inventory of the hard and soft POS material and premiums.
• Ensuring proper utializatiopn of POSM and avaliability fo sampling tools for sampling activities .
• Explore new opportunities for sampling activities to meet category objectives.
• Prepare sampling reports and track consumer feedback through surveys etc.
• Supervise sampling activities to ensure constant customer flow at the targeted POS.
· The Medical Delegate must be a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for his / her contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice. Any questions / problems not handled by the Medical Delegate should be reported to the Field Supervisor – Nutrition.
· The Medical Delegate should adhere strictly to the WHO Code / Nestlé instructions and / or national code as well as local regulations in this regard. No violations will be tolerated and complaints received will be investigated leading to appropriate action.
· The Medical Delegate should follow cycle detailing guidelines ensuring that scientific factual information reach the contacts and communication objectives achieved.
· The Medical Delegate should also provide feedback to the Field Supervisor on his medical visits and acceptance of the communication by his contacts.
· The Medical Delegate should actively participate in company organized training courses, seminars, etc.
· The Medical Delegate should organize medical / scientific group meetings and presentations to his contacts to enhance their knowledge on Infant Nutrition.
· The Medical Delegate should be fully knowledgeable on the WHO Code Management System Policies and Procedures and his practices should be fully compliant with these Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and achieve the sales business plan for the assigned categories by implementing the strategy, managing total trade spend by category, and achieving agreed shelf, distribution and promotional targets.
- Analyze, identify, monitor and address specific issues to achieve Nestlé’s goals for sales, commercial spend, share, distribution, and operating budgets.
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships, meeting the agreed level of customer contact with Category managers and assistants, as well as CDT members, Customer Demand Planning, Category Sales Development and Shared Services.
- Ensure activation of targeted Category Roadmap & Sales Playbook initiatives within the Customer Category Plan(s).
- Participate in and support the development of the Joint Business Plan and provides input / feedback to support development of Commercial Plans (ICP).
- Develop/customize Category Plan based sales presentations; leverage the Category Roadmaps to customize for their customer and make it relevant and applicable to their situation.
- Enter all relevant customer / category promotion plans into the Customer Management Tool (Trade Insight or any other planning tool) in a timely manner to enable demand planners with their forecasting responsibilities.
- Effectively manage commercial spend to achieve sales volume goals, trade spend goals and customer contribution, including administration, record keeping, tracking and follow-up.
- A university degree in a business related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-6 years in progressive sales roles and/or Key Account Management experience, with at least 2 years of direct Account Management experience, preferably within the Food/CPG Industry.
- Financial acumen with strong analytical skills.
- Manage major customers within accounts receivable portfolio.
- Minimize company risk while sustaining healthy profitable customer relationships.
- Accountable for regular review of a customer's detailed aged trial balance to ensure all open items are closed within a reasonable time period.
- Demonstrate effective risk reduction collection strategies and negotiation techniques.
- Proactively seek 'root causes” of late payments and recommend process improvements to drive efficient and effective operational performance.
- Execute responsibilities in accordance with Nestlé’s Terms and Conditions with an objective of meeting or exceeding key A/R performance measures.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and prepare comprehensive aged trial balance risk analysis.
- Ensure timely investigation, reconciliation and settlement of claims in an error-free manner.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely resolution of customer claims.
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business or Commerce and/or enrolled in the CCP program.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Credit and Collections, preferably in the Food industry.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, etc.).
- Experience using or knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management and internal/external customers.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to prioritize workflow and operate independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Excelling as a Site Engineering Manager at PTC Singen is no secret. The first step is to be curious. Add some excellent analytical and practical capabilities and you’ll make an instant impression.
As Group Leader of our Site Engineering Team, you will have different responsibilities regarding Engineering, Safety, Health & Environment and Administration. You’ll ensure engineering support with regard to the maintenance of PTC Singen building and facilities, as well as the support for and execution of Capex projects.
You will be responsible for a cross-functional team and will act as a tactical and strategic advisor for technical aspects and new equipment installations for our research & development projects.
We are looking for a talented student (Master or Bachelor) of food science or food technology or related with lots of passion about food and cooking. Some previous experience from other internships you did is a plus, but not mandatory.
We expect proficiency in all MS applications (Word, Excel, etc.), good English skills (other languages are a plus), excellent analytical and practical capabilities, curiosity, initiative and result orientation.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding internship in our international centre, we would love to hear from you.
Accountable & responsible for thruput sales performance for LTP and other Direct Accounts under his/her demarcated territory
- Set sales target for LTP Sales Team and Nestle Sales Team
- ICD management - allocation breakdown, execution by LTP Sales Team and Nestle Sales Team - Zero Transaction - breakdown by channel
- Develop journey plan for LTP / Nestle sales team to ensure 100% coverage
- Updating Direct Control List
- Responsible for customer database maintenance (DMS1 LTP)
Responsible for Product Distribution & Merchandising Standards
- Ensure full compliance of channel must-sell-list
- Timely implementation of promotional activities / FSAP
- Channel planogram and merchandising standard guideline
- Maximise usage of POS materials and replace old ones with new ones
- Responsible for FEFO and market returns at all the outlets/LTPs under his demarcated area.
- Organised and early action on aging stocks clearance
- Possess 2 to 3 years of experience in sales or marketing and has successfully delivered KPIs assigned.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any related discipline. SPM holders/Sales Representative with at least 5 years of FMCG sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Has experience in managing and leading field sales teams (i.e. team leader).
- Good written and communication skills.
1) Responsible for the fixed overhead expenses budget and control activities, including FOE traking and reporting of total Company Fixed Overhead expenses ensuring spending within budget.
2) Specialist function in the period –end closing activities for Cost Centre Accounting module to produce SKU P&L for every month-end and key reporting to GC AOA for the Globe IS/IT.
3)Prepare presentation charts and analyze the total company FOE proposal by Divisions and Bus for Management approval.
4)Revamp the CCA assessment and COPA settlement process in line with the cost centre revised structures and changes of the year.
5)Upload FOE Budget for total company to SAP, ensure 100% figures accuracy and adhere to deadlines. Follow up for those delayed.
Job Requirement :
Degree in Finance / Accounting or professional qualifications, i.e. CIMA,ACCA or its equivalent.
Minimum 6 years working experience in financial planning / costing /accounting.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and working experience in SAP
Mature, detailed and result oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
· Organizing and maintaining files and records
· Arranging the schedule and appointment; ensuring that all meetings are run smoothly; Answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Director
· Being responsible for key meetings in Finance and control department.
· Completing projects and special assignments
· Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
· Working in a professional environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
· 2 years in Finance/Accounting
· Competency in Microsoft Offices
· Good in English language
- To be a value-adding team member in our Market Internal Audit team!
- Follow internal audit methodology to identify and resolve risks, improve internal controls, ensuring the integrity of our processes and transactions
- Ensure our company is compliant with both internal and external regulatory requirements
- Document issues accurately and in a concise and well organized manner while always conducting excellent stakeholder management
- To actively engage with others throughout the business to promote a culture of compliance well beyond the Internal Audit function
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
- 3 years experience in auditing role or fields with some relevance to this role
- Basic knowledge of Costing and Accounting Standards (TFRS and TAS)
- Good administrative and analytical skills, and a good eye for details
- Good English communication, report writing and computer skills
- Great service orientation and strong inter-personal skills