• Follow up monthly sales plan at customer level
• Follow up assortment planning at store level
• Identify and report competition promotional activities
• University Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field
• Postgraduate studies in Marketing or MBA would be a plus
• Any commercial experience would be considered as an asset
• Communication and negotiation skills, self motivated, good interpersonal skills
• PC literacy (MS Office, Outlook)
• Fluency in Greek & English
• Experience in SAP would be an advantage
• Driving license
Risk & Compliance Specialist
- A highly visible role that combines your analytical and communication abilities
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholder by providing guidance & support
- Be recognised as the SME and key contact for risk management activities
University qualifications and experience in a similar risk and / or compliance role is essential. Ideally you will be coming from an in-house team within a large, complex organization.
With a consultative approach to building partnerships you will possess outstanding communication skills and have the flexibility to adapt your style to suit your audience. You will demonstrate previous success in guiding and supporting businesses in risk and / or compliance management.
Our Nespresso coffee brand appeals to the discerning coffee enthusiast, who will take time to peruse, taste and meticulously consider their coffee or coffee machine purchase.
Nespresso are currently seeking an Accounts Coordinator to support our Finance Team in a combination of Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) and credit control duties.
Located in North Sydney and reporting to the Accounting Operations Manager, this will be both a challenging and rewarding position.
- Following up on AP & AR issues and being the liaison between Nespresso and our offshore AR and AP partner NBS.
- Assisting in checking / auditing expense reports via Concur
- Processing and submitting credit applications
- Running credit reports via a third party credit agency and following up on applications
- Making recommendations to the Accounting Operations Manager regarding the granting of credit to Business to Business (B2B) customers
- Following up on outstanding debt and managing customers with accounts on hold.
- Preparation of the month end journals
- Month end duties include: accruals, payroll journal, Intergroup reconciliation, and GL posting corrections.
Senior Warehouse Executive
Set adequate target values for warehousing service and cost KPIs and perform to meet these key KPIs.
- Drive and support cost saving initiatives to improve performance and cost of warehouse operations.
- Influence distribution management and customer service in order to continuously improve service and cost.
- Manage the team, train and coach subordinates and constantly engage and motivating them.
- Degree in any related discipline with minimum 5 years experience in Warehousing Operations.
- Experience in managing projects related to warehouse effeciency, systems implementation, and/or design.
- Familiar with SAP MH Warehouse Management System and able to troubleshoot MH related issues.
- Possesses good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Sales Coordinator, Sales Operations
Provides Sales Support to the Sales Operations and GMA Teams
o Prepares and polishes presentations as directed
o Coordinates and prepares monthly status reports
o Processes ad-hoc requests from Director of GMA
· Performs administrative duties as requested
o Coordinates meeting logistics
o Manages and tracks Vacation and absentee reporting for the teams
o Processes journal entries and POs
o Chequebook tracking for Reclamations
o Responsible for the ordering and replenishment of office supplies
· Ownership of Monthly Sales Reports
o Processes monthly reports as well as ad-hoc reports requested by teams
· Primary trade operational buyer and PO requester
o Monitors and processes blocked and parked trade invoices
o Prints trade POs for key account managers and regional managers
o Releases all trade invoices in SAP for vendor payment
o Trade PO requester
Completion of a University Degree or Community College diploma in Business Administration.
· 1-2 years of administrative support experience with familiarity of the sales function. CPG experience an asset
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to Customer Service & Teamwork.
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP an asset
Coordonnateur(trice), Chaîne d'approvisionnement/ Supply Chain Coordinator
Calculer et suivre les KPI sur une base hebdomadaire et mensuelle pour les projets.
· Fournir et analyser les données décisives – traitement des données, préparer des feuilles de calcul et évaluation.
· Fournir le matériel de présentation des revues opérationnelles mensuelles et hebdomadaires.
· Participer à l'élaboration du matériel de présentation, des analyses de données, des tableaux et des diagrammes.
· Organiser les réunions mensuelles et préparer les procès-verbaux en collaboration avec le responsable de projet, Chaîne d'approvisionnement.
· S'acquitter de tâches et projets ponctuels.
· Travailler en étroite collaboration avec l'équipe BI.
· Soutenir et analyser les plaintes quant à la chaîne d'approvisionnement et déterminer leurs causes profondes – assurer le suivi des correctifs.
· Participer à des initiatives de réduction des coûts.
· Assurer le suivi des projets afin de s'assurer que les échéances sont respectées.
· Soutenir et organiser la préparation de documents en vue d’un audit.
· Assister l'équipe Trade afin de les soutenir durant les périodes de pic d’activités afin que le traitement des factures et des retours soit à jour.
College degree, preferable in Supply Chain or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a corporate environment
· Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – more specifically Excel and Powerpoint
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Effectively manage continually changing priorities.
· Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Industrial Services Engineer
Location United Kingdom
Available to work rotating shift pattern, 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
· More than 3 years in a technical field, preferably but not exclusively food manufacturing or consumer goods industry, holding formal qualifications.
· Working closely with or experience of; Maintaining and operating large boiler system, Cooling Towers, Water and Effluent Treatment, Compressors' and Air Filtrations, Water Distribution including pumps, Refrigeration systems.
· To ensure that the needs of the factory are fulfilled, as per production requirements. That all utilities that come or may come in contact with product are treated according to the accepted food safety criteria for product/processes.
· Ensure that all maintenance activities adhere to Nestle Compliance Standards and enhance environment safety, people safety, product safety and operational performance.
· Involvement in initiatives leading to continuous improvement in reliability using BDA, GSTD and share improvements with colleagues.
· Ensure all engineering Health & Safety standards are met.
· Maintain and overhaul utilities equipment to agreed level of performance in accordance with planned maintenance schedules.
· Organising resources required to ensure the utilities perform to the correct standards, investigating any loss of service with formalised problem solving techniques.
No fire fighting experience is required, but the jobholder must be physically fit and able to pass the necessary medical requirements for the job.
Pensions Administration Assistant
Location United Kingdom
Are you someone who is looking to develop your skill-set in a role that offers an opportunity for you to shine? Are you keen to establish your career in our pensions team? Then this could be the role you’re looking for.
We’re looking for a Pensions Administration Assistant based in our attractive Gatwick offices. You’ll be rewarded with an attractive package (Up to £20k depending on experience, plus up to 5% bonus and excellent wider benefits).
- Being responsible for the incoming and outgoing post. Opening and recording all original certificates.
- Logging the Administration Teams work onto the work charter system
- Running the Administration Teams monthly reports and allocating to the relevant administrator. Checking the reports have been actioned.
- Processing New member pack requests
- Assisting the Trustee Services Manager with preparing Trustee papers for Trustee Board meetings
- Arranging travel for pensions department team
As the successful candidate you’ll be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent). Your excellent communication skills accompanied with a self-motivated attitude are key as will be your ability to provide excellent customer service.
Your strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail, will complement your ambition to develop further within this area. Knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Outlook is essential.
This is a great opportunity to work within a talented and dedicated team, in what will be a challenging role. In return we will offer you all the support and training necessary to succeed.