Under the general supervision of the Vehicle Technician and Technical Supervisor is responsible for the driving of customer vehicles, within the premises and parking them safely, only within the site (in accordance with the laid down procedures) and sometimes conduct basic vehicle tests, as directed by the Vehicle Technician.
- Good general education ( high school level ),
- Valid UAE driving license. – Light and Heavy
- Technical background is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
Carrries out the any activity assigned by the supervisor / charge hand in the area where he is designated to work such as:
a) Filling lines operation.
b) Packing and storage.
c) Blending & production.
d) Loading / unloading as may be required.
e) Receipt of raw materials.
Ensures appropriate house keeping for a clean & safe working environment & minimizes production losses on continual basis .
Takes part in the effective implementation of Quality System.
Shall be required to work in shifts.
Other Responsibilities as per Company’s Rules and Delegation of Authority Manual.
High School Certificate and/or Apprentice from a recognized institute.
3 - 4 years experience in hands-on production of lube oil & grease plant or any related process/packaging industry in a reasonably complex multinational environment
- Coordination with ENOC Group HRD Dubai office for employee matters like new visa, renewal of residence visas, health card, etc.
- Coordination for plant employee accommodation with land lord and company policy implementation in company provided accommodation.
- Import documentation for imported materials for duty exemption and clearing activities.
- Export documentation of products like certificate of origin, duty exemption documentation from ministries and various consulates.
- Coordination with port, municipality and other offices for plant related matters including renewal of plant licenses.
- Arranging renewal of plant vehicle registration.
- Local purchase of pantry items and cleaning material for plant.
nder the day to day supervision of Fleet Sales Supervisor, the Sales Representative are responsible to manage/provide Tasjeel services at the designated fleet account counter in the sites. Also responsible to visit potential companies in the market to get targeted number of fleet account.
- Minimum: A high school certificate, Diploma is preferable
- Minimum 1 -2year experience in customer service field.
- Should be computer literate and fluent in spoken and written Arabic. Should be able to speak in Basic English.
- Should be well-groomed, well-mannered and cordial with customers of all nationalities
Under the day to day supervision of Cards Sales Manager - UAE, the job holder is responsible for achieving and exceeding the agree targets through identifying acquiring, managing and developing new and existing card accounts which benefit various departments within ENOC/EPPCO. These accounts acquire fuel, lubes, carwash and c-store products and other vehicle related expenditure across the uae
- In respect to the overall sales of the retail network, the job holder contribute highly to the overall sales by increasing the market share and loyal customers of EPPCO/ENOC Select card holder within the UAE to effectively increase the total revenue
- Achieve the target sales and profitability set by the management team.
- Establish contacts schedule with new accounts and prospective to build and acquire new fleet card accounts
- Conducts sale calls in a standardize and professional manner
- Perform a spot survey and study on each new customer and acquired account.
- Follow ups with new acquired sales and customers to ensure the highly effective CRM methods
- Collecting updated directories from all Emirates Economic departments and creating leads for new business
- Assisting the collection team in acquiring funds ad past due payments within the timely receivables
- Develop a visit / call Rota based on identified and agreed key accounts
- Manage customer queries and complaints in timely manner.
- Monitor customer monthly sales against targets for management review
- Prepare and present – Monthly KPI’s in line with the management direction
- Carry out regular sales visit to existing customers and prospective new one
- Utilize key influencer skills to ensure fully abreast of trends in the Retail Sector
- Participating in different events connects to fleet management
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the proper data entry (from the customer’s documents), at check-in point/at the counter, issue test result certificate, collect cash for tests conducted and registration of vehicle and guides the customer correctly. In case of vehicle failure he/she should explain the failure points to the customer, if possible, or guide him/her to the Supervisor or Site manager on duty.
- Minimum: Should be holding a passed certificate from a recognized Higher Secondary School or
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Should be computer literate and fluent in spoken and written Arabic. Should be able to speak in basic English.
- Should be well-groomed, well mannered and cordial with customers of all nationalities
Under the day to day supervision of Account Manager, the fleet sales supervisor is responsible for achieving and exceeding the agree targets through acquiring and managing excellent customer service for fleet accounts at the designated counter in the site. He is also responsible for the achievement of targeted fleet account by visiting potential fleet companies in the market and offering Tasjeel services.
- Should have a Bachelors in Business Administration
- Having a minimum of 2 -4 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Fully IT Literate
Operate the Group-wide ideas management system/scheme by ensuring effective screening, evaluation, implementation and rewarding of all ideas. Effective stakeholder management to ensure the Idea management system/scheme’s success & continuity.
Diploma in Business, Communications or Marketing.
A minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 3 years in Ideas Management/Suggestion Schemes
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Visio would be an added benefit.
- Business knowledge to effectively categorize & manage ideas
1. Supervise space management and merchandising tools in C-Store & Kiosks for optimum
category management by understanding efficient assortment practices, allocation decisions in
order to optimize sales, profit and return on investment.
2. Analysis on, shelf space productivity, item optimization and promotions and merchandising productivity in order to support achieving maximum achievable gross margin and better
control on inventory investment decisions.
3. Planogram & Lay out implementation and updates for C-Store & Kiosks.
- College Diploma holder.
- Strong background/work experience in C-Store/FMCG type company environment with at least three years experience in retailing in relation to merchandising & space allocation.
- Well-developed communication & analytical skills to report on space and promotional program analysis.
- Knowledge of Space Management tools (such as Spaceman)
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Strong negotiation skill and ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Valid driving license.
- Knowledge of routes around the Emirates