- Greet all persons entering or contacting the office in a professional and courteous manner and provide office administration and support.
- Ascertain the nature of all enquiries, provide the necessary assistance and where applicable ensure they are referred to the appropriate department as soon as possible.
- Receive incoming deliveries and inform the relevant addressees.
- Ensure the prompt dispatch of outgoing deliveries [e.g. courier mail] and ensure that the delivery log book is kept up to date.
- Order, dispatch and track office equipment/stationary (e.g. headsets, locker keys, entry cards, car park passes, giveaways) as directed by the Contact Centre Manager.
- Coordinate and be the point of contact for office maintenance, cleaning, catering requirements as directed by the Contact Centre Manager.
- Under the supervision of the Contact Centre Manager assist with other office administration e.g. petty cash records, customs clearances, IT asset and mobile phone checks
- Adhere to the relevant health and safety and safe working practices.
- Educated to at least GCSE or O level standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience in receptionist duties and office administration.
- Ability to plan and organise a varied workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is essential.
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- To support Trade, Corporate, Government clients by providing proactive, prompt, efficient customer service whilst striving to increase our account base.
- Assist SMs, Support Managers and Field Sales Executives in back office work like generating revenue reports, contracts, route deals, coordinating various events, etc.
- Provide GROUP reservation & ticketing services to travel agents, corporate customer and end-consumers by offering a high quality service. Convert maximum number of enquiries into sales in order to achieve the revenue targets.
- Support assigned Sr. Sales Executives in managing their accounts therefore being an active team member in achieving their assigned individual revenue targets.
- Provide support to assigned Manager/Senior Sales Executives by providing information on new products, answer queries, and ensure that the service related issues raised at this forum are addressed and timely feedback given to customers.
- Good knowledge of travel agency business or Travel consultancy
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Location: United Arab Emirates
The Aircraft Technician is responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft components in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations. The Aircraft Technician will work as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the trade disciplines for which they have been trained.
- National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organisation.
- Experience post basic training in an Aircraft Maintenance environment or 5+ years’ experience in Structures or Component Maintenance for the applicable workshop.
- Knowledge/skills: Safety Sensitive role- Yes
- Details of Safety Sensitive role ENA Working at height Yes
- Exposure to hazardous energy systems Yes
- Heavy lifting Yes Working in areas with motorised mobile equipment Yes
- Work in confined spaces Yes
- Contact with contaminations materials (Humans/Animals/Chemicals) Yes
- Contact with dangerous good Yes
CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE AGENT
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Minimum of two years' experience in the airline/trade industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Reservations and Ticketing activities.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail.
- Excellent face to face customer service, telephone and interpersonal skills and a pleasant, outgoing personality.
- Standard Fares and Ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Danish is essential.
PRODUCTION PLANNING SUPERVISOR
Location: United Arab Emirates
Responsible for the closure of the work pack progressively during an aircraft maintenance input ensuring that all work has been accounted for and all computer records updated prior to aircraft return to service. Organise the production planning preparation process by acting as focal for Heavy Maintenance work package preparation and compilation activities.
- Engineering. Planning : 3+ Years
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) : Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical)
- Experience in aircraft scheduling, maintenance planning, production planning and/or a related environment.
- Knowledge/skills: Knowledge of aircraft systems, power plant and components. Thorough understanding of Aircraft Regulatory requirements and Aircraft Maintenance documents.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ULTRAMAIN is an advantage.
- Safety Sensitive Role: No
SENIOR BUSINESS FINANCE MANAGER
Location: United Arab Emirates
· To deliver dedicated financial services to a large division both directly and indirectly by:
· performing an advisory role on all financial matters, supporting the business in setting strategies and partnering with them to implement projects,
· providing longer term strategic view of financials of the business with KPI in order to drive continuous improvements and to facilitate the decision making process,
· analysing and monitoring the financial performance of the business periodically providing the forward view to year end at all times, participating in the decision support, departmental meetings, pro-actively handling solutions and challenge for better overall performance,.
· playing an active role in change management to influence and improve Governance processes, systems for effective finance service delivery,
· Professional Accounting qualification such as CA, CIMA, ACCA, MBA Finance) :
· 12+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar capacity-leading a function within a Finance department at a management level of large, multi- national organization.
· Systems savvy – Oracle or SAP with advanced EXCEL knowledge
· Commercial and Analytical skills
· Strong, Clear and Effective Communication skill
· Project and Program management skill leading performance effectiveness, lean efficiencies, due diligence and driving synergy from integration
AUDIT ANALYST BUSINESS RISK
Location: United Arab Emirates
Conceptualise, prioritise, plan and conduct independent, analytical reviews and business audits in critical areas in the Group, using specialist industry and technical skills, with the objective of providing direct assistance to line departments, and guiding audit prioritisation. Provide on an ongoing basis: Analysis and recommendations to line managers on critical areas for revenue protection / cost saving Consultancy and investigative support to line managers Inputs on risk analysis and categorisation to Internal Audit management for the department's annual audit plan Specialist training to Internal Audit staff on industry practices, risk identification techniques, and use of computer assisted audit tools
Business Audit: 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent):
CPA / CA / CIA qualifications preferred
Experience in auditing / risk management or equivalent exposure in jobs involving systems analysis and management information in Finance / Insurance or line departments
REGIONAL AUDIT MANAGER
Location: United Arab Emirates
- Plan, manage and provide a comprehensive Internal Audit (IA) Service, encompassing auditing, risk assurance, consultancy and advisory services. This service focuses on revenue, costs process reviews, resource utilisation, usage of automated applications and technology, and contractual arrangements, with a view to support the business in achieving its objectives through improved effectiveness and efficiency of operations, risk management and governance.
- Manage and motivate the IA staff assigned from time-to-time for carrying out the audits / assignments. Provide professional guidance and coaching to them.
- Keep abreast professionally in the relevant areas (Internal Auditing, IS Auditing, Risk Management etc.) through association with professional bodies and also look at best practices, so as to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of services provided to the clients. Share experience and knowledge so as to enhance the knowledge base of the rest of Internal Audit
- Identify and assess the risks facing assigned Risk Units using the Risk Register Tool. Validate the risks and agree on the mitigation actions with the line management. Ensure that the Risk Register is updated with new developments affecting the risk profile and the progress in mitigation actions. Contribute towards managing the risks and their mitigation thereby facilitating achievement of business objectives by the Risk Units.
· Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in IS Audit
· Professional Finance & Accounting qualification (CPA or CA) is preferred.
· CISA or equivalent qualification is required.
· Experience in auditing / risk management or equivalent exposure in jobs involving review of systems and procedures, analysis of management information, etc.
· Preferably at least 3 years’ experience in an internal audit leadership role.
· Excellent conceptual, numerical and analytical skills
· Strong Leadership, communication and presentation skills
· Expert knowledge of PC applications and major corporate business systems
· Familiarity with the use of Computer Assister Audit Tools (CAATs) and data mining techniques in auditing.
· Aptitude for continuous learning and independent work.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE AGENT
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Assist Team Leader and support Customer Service & Sales Agents. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
· Educated to at least GCSE or A Level standard or equivalent.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline/travel industry procedures and methodology.
- Knowledge of standard Fares and Ticketing, Skywards and relevant reservations systems.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
AIRPORT SERVICES AGENT
- To ensure that the needs of Emirates passengers are met in a caring, courteous and efficient manner.
- To provide assistance to Emirates passengers such as UMs/CIPs WHCR and Medical Cases in order to provide the personalized service they expect
- Be involved in “Queue Combing” in order to greet passengers, thereby ensuring that all have their documents ready and identify any problems which would otherwise cause delay at the check-in counter.
- To ensure passengers are adequately briefed and their needs satisfied during delays and disruptions.
- To assist as required with the pre and post flight work and will perform duties as directed by the Supervisor Airport Services or Senior Emirates Official on duty
- High school level of education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Airport Ground Handling Services and must have sound knowledge of Emirates route network and aircraft.
- Should have successfully completed the relevant professional training such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Cargo, Weight and Balance and Reservations and Ticketing.
- The job requires the candidate to work in a proactive manner and use initiative to resolve discrepancies and unforeseen problems using set guidelines.
- Computer literate.