• Requires a minimum tertiary qualification in a technical discipline or equivalent
• 4-5 years sales experience of the National Security / Defense
• In-depth knowledge of National Security / Defense
• Good Cisco product and solutions knowledge and experience
• Strong business acumen
• Some service provider technical knowledge is helpful
• Comfortable at all levels of the organization
• Passion for National Security / Defense,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team developing cutting edge products in the Data Center space with a focus on Virtualization and Cloud technologies. You will be part of a fast paced team responsible for delivering Cisco ACI solutions in virtualized data centers and/or cloud environments. This team is part of Cisco APIC Controller team with primary focus on designing and developing cloud networking solutions. We work on not just the Cisco’s cloud technologies, but also develop solutions with Vmware, Microsoft, Amazon and other cloud technologies. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with "pay for performance" culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards.
•C++/C# programming skills
•Experience with one or more virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, Microsoft, KVM, Xen, OpenStack, Azure)
•Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
•BSCS/CE is required MSCS/CE is preferred
•Experience with Cloud orchestration is a plus
The primary responsibilities of this role are to ensure smooth operations of the channel program, ensure alignment with business needs, and compliance with the finance and legal framework. To be successful, the Commercial Segment Program Manager has to understand the Commercial sales motion and how the various sales and channel programs help to deliver the Commercial strategy. In addition, the program manager needs to have the program management and analytical capabilities required to support the daily operations of these programs and to work with the vendors/partners that help Cisco run these programs.
The Commercial Segment Program Manager will be initially responsible for the transformation and management of our long-tail 2T partner coverage program:
• Collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders on the development of the operating model and structure of the program
• Work with teams to set the appropriate targets for the channel partners and to execute on the operating model
• Provide ongoing program management once the transformation of the model is complete, ensure that ongoing operations meet financial and legal compliance requirements, as well as ensuring that payments are made to external stakeholders upon achieving targets
• Monitor program spend against budget, calculate ROI of program against goal, ensure that financial forecasts are accurate
• Provide analytics using customer and channel data to measure the performance of the channel coverage program and generate insights for the ongoing improvement and execution of the program
• 6+ years experience in finance/sales operations, channel management or program management in the IT industry (preferable)
• Strong program management skills – ability to structure complex
• Strong analytical capabilities: comfortable with financial modeling, performance measurement and analysis, ROI measurement and analysis, etc.
• Ability to transition from strategic thinking to managing and solving tactical issues
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to work cross-functionally across various organizations to drive outcomes - Requires ability to influence without owning processes or organizations directly
• Ability to work independently and provide support to teams working remotely
• Excellent written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex ideas to people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are required
Cisco connects everything. We connect enterprises to their customers, employees, partners and to their future – and we promise it’s going to be a bright one! Because our everyday challenge is to help you get the best out of the latest technology trends – mobility, cloud and the Internet of Things – and be your business partner in achieving your desired profitable growth. The world is going digital, and we are a driving force. We will understand your business goals and develop the right solutions and services to support it - no matter what your industry and vision is. Whether you want to deliver new customer experiences, better engage your employees, protect your information or embrace the mobile world, we can enable all that and much more for you with a technology foundation that is fast, agile and secure. Is this what you are looking for? Invite us to help show you the way.
• Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in sales, business development or technical sales
• Preferably, has minimum 6-8 years’ experience in account management of major accounts for fast growing, high technology company .
• Responsible on business development and achievement of sales target in key emerging.
• Proven track record in achieving sales target and experience in carrying multi-million USD quota.
• Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Demonstrated experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is highly desired.
• Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned executive with strong business acumen, ability to think strategically, operational capabilities, and a proven track record of leading high impact and broad reaching initiatives, leveraging resources and capabilities from across the enterprise. Through strong, collaborative partnerships and earned credibility, this leader is able to effectively manage and influence executive stakeholders, driving adoption of strategic programs across a Innovation Centers organization and within Cisco’s broader ecosystem.
This leader should be broad thinking with the ability to analyze complexity and make recommendations, provide constructive feedback to and guide senior executives based on understanding of the strategic landscape, leveraging thought leadership to create a business case. He/She should be able to effortlessly move from strategic thinking to overseeing tactical execution. This leader and his/her team will work extensively with senior leaders across all Cisco organization. A pro-active and assertive approach to take on difficult issues and to uncover and address areas of opportunity will be critical.
● 15+ years related technical sales industry experience. BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent or relevant working experience.
● 7+ years technical sales management experience (or demonstrated leadership of technical teams within Cisco); global experience is highly preferred.
● Demonstrated experience managing/ leading high performing teams.
● Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings.
● Thorough understanding of organizational structures, management practices, staff development and retention.
● In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales support processes. Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices.