Mechanical Engineering Lead
Location : Oman
As part of the BP Oman Area Engineering Team, this role is tasked with the following deliverables:
· Provide Mechanical Engineering assurance that KZN facilities continue to be in compliance with applicable STP’s/ETP’s, industry codes, specifications and regulations. Ensure any deviation to ETP’s go through right approval process.
· Provide technical assistance to complete Mechanical design and ensure key documents (drawings, procedures, process functional descriptions, cause and effects, etc.) are approved and handed over to ops team before start up.
· Responsible for technical review and approval of technical content associated with operating procedures, first-time maintenance deferrals, set point changes and Risk Assessments within discipline.
· Responsible for technical approval of AES Team Management of Change (MoCs) and review of Functional MoCs at agreed stage gates.
· Develop effective technical solutions to the assigned Engineering Queries (EQ) and Actions within the allocated time and with clear on-going instructions and take ownership of their implementation through EQ, eMOC, DSP to ensure the completeness and compliance with bp standards, industry standard and government standards.
· Advise on the use of appropriate BP engineering technical practices (ETP), Industry codes, standards, and regulations. Ensure design meets these standards as required and proactively look for ways of improving production efficiency, reducing cost and downtime of equipment
· Actively participate in BP technical networks & communities of practice, maintaining a strong awareness of technical learning and have close links with specialists and engineers of all disciplines, both within UEC and across other parts of BP.
· Advise engineering manager and operations management on issues relating to technical integrity areas of static process equipment and rotating machinery.
· Identify deviations from design intent and operating envelop and initiate necessary action, including determining if the deviation is acceptable or not, or what action is required to recover performance.
· Application of Continuous Improvement to identify opportunities for improvement and risk reduction across areas and work to resolve them.
· Demonstrate strong health, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance in all activities carried out
· Ownership of ETP deployment and gap closure where required.
Applicant must be an Omani national.
· Minimum of 10 years experience in similar engineering position supporting the integrity of oil / gas processing facilities.
· Practical operational and commissioning experience in a Hydrocarbon processing onshore plant or platform.
· Working knowledge and application of standard industry code (ASME, API, ISO, etc.).
· Personal commitment to hands-on HSE leadership in all aspects of role. Good knowledge and practical experience of industry and BP maintenance practices with the ability to positively converse in them with all field departments, external contractors and equipment vendors
· Team player and strong leadership skills with experience in engineering, operational support or maintenance role
Procurement Services Buyer Lead
Location : Oman
· Lead a buyer team in the region, and support the Procurement Services Team Lead in fulfilling the Global Execution Manager’s vision. .
· Supervise and monitor the execution of the P2P and tactical procurement team, including associated processes, in compliance with BP global and regional standards, in procuring materials and services for upstream customers. Oversee the effective delivery of end-to-end procurement service within the region. Ensure the proper execution of the P2P process: from requisition handling, to PO placement and confirmation (PO expediting,) to PO changes, to PO Close.
· Act as the Oman single point of accountability in monitoring SAP / Backbone P2P monthly reported performance metrics.
· Coach team buyers in successfully delivering Procurement execution services for the region or category.
· Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, as documented and maintained by Procurement Services and Process & Systems, in the delivery of all services provided out of the Hub organization.
· Ensure all activities take place in accordance with BP corporate policies and processes, defined governance and delegations of authority, as well as external laws and regulations.
· Act as the PSCM Team Super User in integrating with the regional Backbone deployment team for PSCM P2P problem resolution and operational fixes.
· Only for Omani Nationals
· 4+ years professional experience, that includes 1+ year as senior or lead buyer in business that includes multiple stakeholders and requires cross-discipline engagement and cooperation
· Adequate written and communication skills needed to effectively deliver against accountabilities
Location : Oman
· Gather, Organize and spatially map production and well data.
· Prepare and analysis the production and pressure data in well by well basis.
· Assist in validating the production data in daily/weekly basis and work closely with production operation to support the final reporting.
· Manage and maintain archiving and retrieval of subsurface data.
· Data searches – digital well files and other types of data from various sources
· Provide assistance to the team with mapping tools and analytical software.
· Prepare and load data to several internal applications and or databases
· Generation of presentation material
· Maintenance and annual update of the Well Summary Data BookIn conjunction with Data Lead, help to establish and maintain subsurface data management processes and procedures in accordance with BP standards
· This role is only open to Omani nationals.
· 6+ years of experience and competence in production and pressure data mapping/analysing skills using one or more applications.
· Competence in subsurface data management
Area Development Manager
Location : United States - California, United States - Washington
- Collaborates with Portfolio & Business Development Director and Network Development Manager to implement the strategic growth strategy within an assigned geographical area.
- Provides input and executes the development plan to meet portfolio returns and goals of the Team.
- Researches and analyzes existing and potential trade areas within an assigned geographical area, considering demographic variables, pedestrian counts, traffic counts, activity generators, competition and space/ site availability.
- Evaluates sales potential and financial viability of identified/targeted sites and utilizes that information to negotiate all business terms on new deals, from letter of intent through closing of the transaction.
- Partners with the Area Construction Manager to prioritize development opportunities in order to ensure best use of capital (e.g., timing, funding and returns) within the territory.
Works across functions to assist in resolution permitting / licensing issues, identify and resolve unanticipated issues and conflicts arising during the permitting, construction and opening processes.
- Works extensively across internal functions and with external partners, including, but not limited to operations, marketing, finance, legal counsel, financial planning, construction, environmental, public relations, brokers, developers, landlords, franchisees, governmental authorities and neighborhood groups.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop the needed due diligence plan by site to ensure maximum time, cost and quality standards can be met before lease execution.
- Develops and utilizes a network of Brokers and other outside consultants. Networks with key industry leaders including developers, Economic Development/City/County departments, and peers.
- Following training, will be proficient in all development options including New to Industry, Back Court Conversions, Retrofits, Raze and Rebuilds, acquisitions, and customer buyouts.
- Updates and reports data cross functionally on pending sites to insure that site status is accurately represented.
- Develops an understanding of the existing portfolio within the assigned geography, including reinvestment plans, and ensures that all development activities support the market development plans.
- Ensures quality control standards for real estate transactions (e.g. cost, time, location, economics, market needs, and deal quality)
- Provides targeted marketplace analysis and customer knowledge to make recommendations for specific elements of reinvestment/reimaging plans.
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience, with emphasis on site acquisition in a multi-unit retail market.
- Experience in lease and contract negotiation.
- Experience in developing new, ground up construction, not just brokerage or sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills (deal making).
- Ability to analyze and research assigned geography for the development of high volume/sales locations.
- Experience with municipal planning and zoning procedures.
- Strong project management skills.
- Well-developed networking skills and established industry relationships.
- Strong computer skills – must have proficiency in basic software applications and be able to create basic spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, utilize mapping and proprietary software.
CVO/Industrial Indirect Channel Activation Manager
• Develop local annual channel marketing plan, align with Sales and Trade support teams, and works closely with them to execute the plans in Support of delivery of Distribution, Volume, Turnover, Gross Margin and Market Share targets in CVO/Industrial Indirect Channel inc. IWS, fleets etc by executing marketing plans and activities in market. • Provide channel insight inputs to CVO/Industrial Marketing Manager to develop an insightful CVO/Industrial Marketing Plan. • Work with Global CVO/Industrial team to adapt the offer to fit for local market. Drive implementation of Global CVO/Industrial channel Strategy and offers. • Manages local marketing spend (ASP) as per agreed budgets • Monitor implementation of key programmes & performance as per marketing plans to ensure on time, within budget delivery. • Implement Pricing strategy and monitor compliance in the channel • Works closely with Distributors for building capability in Workshop marketing and driving execution of programmes as per annual Marketing plans • Understand and fulfil agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role, as part of the Auto Marketing role card. • Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
• Experience in Marketing • Experience in B2B and B2C marketing activation • Experience in disciplined marketing campaign execution • Experience of working with agencies across multiple channels and countries • Experience of working in a matrix organization • Strong interpersonal and communication skills Required Competencies Values & Behaviours: Demonstrate personal responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around me Passionately champions personal and process safety and proactively manages risks Plan carefully, make well-informed decisions and do the right thing Reduces complexity and addresses inefficiencies in processes, systems, and structures Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results Actively manages performance, ensures accountability and rewards success Key Competencies Automotive Market Understanding Mastery Loyalty Management Skilful Category management and planning Skilful Performance Monitoring Skilful Brand management Basic Project & relationship Mgmt Skilful
Front Office Developer
· Contribute to the full SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of the system, business processes, data and interfaces.
· Be a part of the Scrum team, and help the Product Owner to deliver the product to the front office traders. The development team is cross-functional and includes .NET and Java Developers, Solution Architect, QA Engineer, etc.
· Understand, appreciate, and follow the Scrum framework (you will need to provide us with any Scrum certification), TDD, and XP.
· Exceptional development skills in Java EE or C# with .Net 4.5 framework
· Proficiency in either UI design (WPF), or service design
· Strong experience in solution design and building distributed systems
· Strong understanding of messaging systems and protocols such as SOAP and REST
· Strong business knowledge in finance or commodities with understanding of products and derivatives
EUC RAD Developer
· Be part of a business facing development team to deliver new solutions to the Oil Front Office and Middle Office.
· Work closely with end users to quickly build pre-trade decision and analysis tools.
· Work with other developers, Business Analysts and testers as part of the wider team within Global Oil Information Technology and Services.
· Contribute to analysis, design and development of systems, business processes, data and interfaces.
· Implement solutions using strategic tools available while looking for new technology that can benefit our customers.
· Support and enhance existing tools and applications utilised by Front and Middle office staff.
· Good development skills in ASP.NET or Java
· Experience in programming in R and/or Python
· Experience with visualisation tools, such as Tableau or Lumira
· Experience working in commodity or financial markets front or middle office technology team
· Experience working with trading analytics teams
· Experience in working with geographically disperse teams in a global organisation
· Experience with Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and Kanban
· Strong numerical skills, ideally with a numerate degree such as Degree in Economics or Finance
Consumption Data Analyst
· Gather consumption data from various sources for the offers as described in the IT&S Service Catalogue
· Analyse data to determine key variances and validating data integrity, resolving issues as required
· Allocate consumption to current Group Finance structure based on the allocation method(s) defined for each offer.
· Engage Service Owners and Service Delivery Managers in the consumption data reporting process, sharing and reviewing resulting dataset with them
· Incorporate new services into consumption as they are introduced into operations
· Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary
· Identify and implement areas for improvement, simplification and automation
· Support the consumption data activities as required
· Proven track record in producing high quality analysis results and reports to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders and to operate successfully at all levels.
· Very strong analytical skills/ability. Strong ability to correlate information from a variety of sources. Demonstrate experience in simplifying complex data analysis, analysing trends and anomalies, and financial management skills, as well as simplifying the processes utilised to deliver these
· Have a good understanding of the services and products delivered by an IT Service function
· Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
· Strong management of performance and drive for continuous improvement
· Ambitious, self-motivated, self-managed, and results-oriented.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced Excel Skills (e.g. vlookups, array functionality, pivot tables) and understanding of databases
IT Asset Management Analyst
IT Asset Management Analyst works with complex licensing matters covering a large software estate. The role can interpret this complexity and work with the ITAM management team to minimise cost and risk, making renewals or audits predictable in terms of costs and avoiding predatory audits.
The role reports into the IT Asset Management Lead Analyst and works closely with, Finance and Indirect Procurement on a daily basis. Interaction with major suppliers is commonplace, and therefore some commercial experience is desirable in addition to knowledge of supplier contracts, license agreements and terms and conditions.
Key areas of responsibility:
Ensure IT&S is correctly interpreting and modeling is licensing position for their portfolio of contracts/products
React to vendor audits in co-operation with Procurement, working with many data sources and contacts within BP to produce evidence of compliance position
Accurately manage licence pools and allocations and associated contracts
Ensure IT&S is in an optimal position to prove compliance with vendor terms, which minimising cost profile.
React to requests for new licence assignments or validations of required licenses, typically from projects.
Carry out the onboarding of new contracts and vendors into the IT&S SAM service, either as centrally owned or shared services (with other BP business units)
Adhere to the IT&S SAM Standard & Operating Practices under Onboarding Managers guidance
Providing advice on best practice licensing to software stakeholders across IT&S.
Monitor and improve licence pools, allocations and license contract models/reports in the IT&S SAM Licence repository.
Work with the data feeds available within BP (discovery, procurement, finance) and the external service providers (SW recognition, licence clearing) to ensure data quality is optimised.
Consult & advise key software stakeholders across IT&S, Indirect procurement & Finance.
Maintaining key compliance reports / position
Data quality KPI reports
Custom reports as required in support of renewals or audits
· A role in a Global organization.
· Knowledge of licensing across datacenter areas including at least Oracle, IBM and Microsoft
· Commercial experience with major software vendors, including audit and compliance aspects, within a large scale organization
· Excellent communication skills; written, presentation and verbal
· Ability to manage internal ‘customers’, and associated shared services
· Familiarity with ELP and vendor licensing / software audit processes
· Experience of working with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines which touch license management (e.g. change management function, software packaging & distribution etc).
· Understanding of issues connected to software usage monitoring, licence key and media handling
· Experience of complex datacenter licensing matters such as CPU and core metrics, virtualisation and clustering, and cloud licensing
Brand Activation Manager
• Supports execution of global brand strategies including brand positioning, product, packaging, pricing and channel management. • Plans for and drives execution of new product launches in defined markets leveraging inputs from Global teams to deliver launch objectives • Supports the development of a brand innovation pipeline plan working closely with global brands teams and cross functional teams as per project needs. • Develops yearly brand plans by space and channel incorporating key projects in the year & engages with In Country Channel activation teams and Sales teams to drive Brand Performance & key brand health metrics • Implements ASP plans (media, promotions, events etc) to support brand development objectives in conjunction with the in-country Marketing Activation Managers & Comms, Sponsorship & PR Manager. • Identifies opportunities for incremental gross margin growth through cost reduction opportunities on brands being managed. • Build digital capability in self & works with digital experts internally & externally to guide Digital marketing activities for various brands under responsibility • Follows effective brand management processes in conjunction with GMU to ensure consistent brand implementation. Implements and manages product brand guidelines and policy in accordance with master brand and global product brand guidelines. • Helps to manage the product range supporting the signing off of additions, deletions and working closely with the Product Line Management team. Ensures relevant Streamline and ODIMS inputs are completed accurately and on schedule. • Implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately. • Understand, embed within the team and fulfil agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role, as part of the Auto Marketing role card.
• Experience in a B2C and B2B Marketing • Experience of working in a matrix organization with complex customer interfaces • Lubricants experience desirable but not essential • High degree of personal impact • Strong interpersonal and communication skills • A focus on diversity and inclusiveness in approach to team, as well as in overall behaviour and actions Required Competencies Values & Behaviours: Demonstrate personal responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around me Passionately champions personal and process safety and proactively manages risks Plan carefully, make well-informed decisions and do the right thing Reduces complexity and addresses inefficiencies in processes, systems, and structures Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results Actively manages performance, ensures accountability and rewards success Key Competencies Automotive Market Understanding Skilful Generating and Applying Customer and Consumer Insights Basic Translating marketing strategy into marketing plans Skilful Performance Monitoring Basic Brand management Mastery Managing the OD&I pipeline & Stage Gate process Skilful