Auditor Senior Quality Controller
Comply with international Aviation Security rules and regulations by ensuring the correct establishment of BIA Aviation Security Quality Control System.
· Conduct Security Quality Control activities to improve standards and meet BIA compliance procedures.
· Ensure compliance with the NCASP and the ASP of all security aspects concerning airport processes.
· Report findings/breaches on the Aviation security standards and recommend preventive actions.
· Oversee implementation levels of security action plans to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
· Initiate immediate corrective actions for any instance of non-compliance with the NCASP and ASP.
· Investigate security breaches and prepare reports and recommendations to follow up with corrective actions.
· Follow regulatory practices and rules, report vulnerabilities and promote effective Security reporting.
· Collect, record & analyze security data for trends in a timely manner.
· Manage the SeMS to enhance security in accordance with ICAO & BCAA requirements
· Create monthly reports based on data collection and analysis from security non-compliances and incidents, and assist with the development and administration of various reports, data write up’s and compliance.
· Bring security issues and information to the attention of management, staff, contractors and stakeholders.
· Continuously improve the identification and security risk assessment processes of the BIA SeMS.
· Facilitate Security Awareness Training for staff working at Bahrain International Airport.
· Maintain relevant and applicable Security awareness training programs staff accessing restricted areas and ensure appropriate training is provided for security staff on procedures and technical equipment.
University degree preferred.
· Aviation Security Auditor certification from a recognized issuing authority.
· Aviation Security Training/Instructor certification from a recognized institution
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Aviation Security Operations within a GCC airport.
ANALYST BUSINESS SOLUTION
Responsible for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of projects in ERP modules.
· Manage the change control procedure according to BAC standards and ensures project deliverables are completed and signed off within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
· Engage with experts and stakeholders to identify improvements through review and benchmarking processes.
· Specify effective business processes through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, procedures, organization and equipment.
· Use proper tools and models of interfaces to add to the growth of systems architectures in ERP areas.
· Advise on technical aspects of system development and integration (requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensure technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
· Works with Finance, HR, Commercial and Procurement process owners to generate a process map to translate functional requirements into detailed technical implementable specifications.
· Investigate ERP operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
· Investigate corporate data requirements and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components.
· Develop plans in ERP for dealing with complex requests for change, reviews the effectiveness of change implementation and suggest improvement to organizational procedures governing change management.
· Perform onsite and remote Applications configuration for the applied modules and manage bug fixes deployment process at the application level.
· Design, create and test complex, well-engineered information deliverables with specified content and layout.
· Designs and manages tests of new/updated Enterprise Resource Planning module process.
· Manages creation of relevant scenarios and ensures the tests reflect realistic operational business conditions and works with end users in defining acceptance tests.
· University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
· 8 years’ experience in managing Oracle Financials, Purchasing, Property Manager and Human Capital Management modules and worked on the latest release of ERP application.
· Supply chain modules are an added advantage