To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service role of which at least 1 year must be within airport operations of a leading airline.
You will need good knowledge and working experience on the ALTEA and AMADEUS systems. You will have the ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customers. Exposure to Baggage Claims procedures & working knowledge of World Tracer will be a definite advantage. Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling are required.
A pleasant personality and willingness to work in shifts is essential. Excellent communications skills in spoken/ written English and German is essential, with good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computer applications.
In this role, you will primarily support the Direct Sales activities for the region, by assisting the Regional Direct Sales & OTA Manager and eCommerce teams across North, South and West Europe. You will maintain QR.com as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rates and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways in the region. You will identify, plan and implement sales initiatives, marketing activities, develop new partnerships and manage site content, eliminating any technical bugs in order to increase ales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience.
You will also drive OTA performance in online and offline areas through the implementation of an OTA strategy, maximising revenue contribution to exceed assigned revenue targets and ensure long-term growth. You will also work with partners in Global Sales and with Field-based Account Managers for OTAs in NSW Europe to ensure a coordinated approach to working with key OTA partners
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar role. You will need prior experience in Business to Commerce marketing with online travel retail experience an advantage. You will need to demonstrate experience and results in the following areas: Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, Account Management of Online Marketing Partnerships, Display Advertising, Social Media and OTA Account Management.
- Analysing regional cost of sale reports (revenue and costs) including the country level to bring areas of concern/improvement to a regional head level.
- Reviewing, monitoring and controlling the regional commercial cost centre financial performance and preparing and monitoring the budget for the Regional Office.
- Producing periodic financial forecasts, projections as well as annual strategic and financial plans
- Evaluating and prioritising financial and operational viability and attractiveness of solutions proposed by self and others
- Evaluating the effectiveness of productive linked bonus/incentives proposals to agent/corporate from a regional perspective
To be successful in this role, you will need a minimum of five years relevant experience, ideally with at least three years in a finance or accounting role with an international airline. You will need a bachelors-level qualification in a related field, preferably with an advanced/chartered accounting or MBA qualification. The role requires strong analytical skills with sound knowledge of variance analysis, budget preparation and forecasting.
We are looking for Customer Services Agent with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Customer Contact Centres located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
As a Customer Service Agent you will provide service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, email and fax and optimise passenger satisfaction. Your main duties will be making new reservations; changes to existing reservations; quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage; issuance / re-issuance of tickets; and processing any refunds
You must be interactive, customer service oriented person with warm, cheerful and expressive personality and excellent communication skills.
You must hold at minimum your High School Certificate. Ideally you will have knowledge of Amadeus reservation program and experience in airline or hospitality industry. If you have previous experience in reservations and ticketing we would be very interested to hear from you.
We certainly want to speak to you if you are bi-Lingual in English and French! We defintely want to speak with you if you also speak Arabic, Spanish or Portuguese. You must have a strong sense of customer satisfaction through responding to customer enquiries and offering the best solutions means that you are the right person that we are looking for!
- Send monthly statement of accounts to all customers
- Issue letters per week to follow up payments and queries with customers
- Reviews of statement of accounts and clear old due invoices with customers
- Follows up with customers /suppliers for payments by phones, email or official letters
- Collect payments (cheques and cash) from customers and issue receipts for receiving payments
- Maintains receivable calendar of all agents and monitor the exposure. Ensure timely settlement of receivables both sales and debit notes as per settlement dates / contracts and no debts exceed the approved credit limit.
- Issue credit notes for customers by using E travel system
- Reconciles customer accounts in order to clear discrepancies or queries.
- Issue manual refund report for black listed tickets and upload it by E travel system.
- Ensure that all invoices are supported with proper original LPO’s
To be successful in this role, you will have a Bachelors’ degree in Finance/accounting or equivalent .You will have minimum experience of 4 years with at least 1 year with an airline. You will have experience in any ERP, proficient with spreadsheets, strong aviation profile in either expenditure or revenue accounting. You should be able to analyze and explain Financial/management accounts to finance and non-finance audiences. Have knowledge on contracts, local’s laws and regulations like VAT, tax, payroll etc.
- Evaluate new and existing route developments within the region. You will support Corporate Planning business cases, whereby, a comprehensive evaluation will be required to assess if a potential new route gains support
- Establish appropriate fare strategy and ensure on time pricing and distribution on the market
- Develop and implement new improved methods for forecasting the previous/future month’s performance based on statistical models
- Bring key insights and recommendations for revenue improvement based on information about the review of a number of reports and databases
- Propose sell ups for the approved and existing fares in higher booking inventories aiming to generate more revenue on high-demand flights in close coordination with revenue management
To be successful in this role, you will need a bachelor’s degree or similar combined with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar business / pricing analysis role, gained ideally within the Airline / Travel industry. You will be an Advanced user of excel and have extensive exposure to analysis large data sets. Experience of using the Amadeus GDS system and market intelligence tools such as MIDT, ADXMI and Revenue Accounting Data are desirable but not essential. You will need strong analysis skills supported by a history of maximizing profitability and productivity.
- Present and demonstrate and sell the products through features, advantage and benefits of the merchandise.
- Presentation of Merchandise
- Ensure merchandise is displayed to the highest international standards and aids in the selling process
- Stock Administration
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy when checking and counting goods
- Stock Security
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all company documentation, information and statistics.
- Ensure that you are aware of the HOT SPOT or Theft prone areas
- Cash Register Procedures
- Ensure the float is correct and that all keyed information into the POS terminal is done so accurately
- Minimum age of 21 years
- High School qualifications ( O level, Year 10, min compulsory education )
- Minimum of 2 years job-related experience required preferably with previous Retail and or Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multi-cultural team
- Must possess excellent English communication skills
Join our award winning 5 Star Cabin Crew team"
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar's warm and generous hospitality.
Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job. Qatar Airways is known to be a truly world class, 5 star global airline, challenging established norms and a leader in airline hospitality. On the Ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our Cabin Crew are Qatar Airways' Ambassadors to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing "Excellence in everything we do". Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our "World Class Global Brand". Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
As a Technical Store Keeper you will be responsible to maintain the Technical Stores environment by ensuring that all aircraft parts, tooling and materials are handled, binned, stored, received, issued and shipped in accordance with QCAA requirements, approved company technical procedures and airworthiness regulations.
You will ensure all required material and tooling to accomplish scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on OE and Customer Aircraft is made available to the Maintenance Department in a timely manner.
You will also be ensuring that, tooling is kept calibrated/tested in accordance with QCM requirements, approved company technical procedures and airworthiness regulations.
• Trade or Vocational Qualification.
• Logistic/materials/procurement organization, and In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals appropriate to your area of employment.
• Sound knowledge of air legislation.
• Conversant with MS Office.
- Being accountable for the strategic direction of QRs corporate, trade and leisure sales in the station of responsibility and defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommendations for routes, timings, aircraft type and other product development
- Formulating and implementing station sales strategy, including local corporate dealing policy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift, where appropriate
- Being responsible for the production of short and medium-term local station sales and channel plans including revenue targets as a part of the integrated sales strategy
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies in the station
- Managing the station organisation and team against clear revenue targets and having overall responsibility of recruitment, training, coaching, development performance management
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience within the travel and/or airline marketing industry. You will need strong sales ability with experience selling airline tickets, tours or hotel products. You will also need budgetary and planning experience. It is essential that you have strong influencing and negotiating skills and excellent relationship building capability.
Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Arabic is required for this role.
Please submit your application in English
- Act as the first contact between the airline and its customers as well as stake holders and agents who may need assistant with questions, portray QR image to the highest standard.
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
- Ensure that airport operations meet QR’s standards, policies and procedures satisfy local and internal safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Ensure cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitor all Gates and check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding or passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of customer service at the station.
- Liaise with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport services Supervisor in all areas.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensures that the needed pre and post flight administration is conducted timely, recording efficiently all flight activities.
To be successful in this role, you must have trade or vocational qualification, with 3 years of job related experience in customer service and at least 1 of year experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline. High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Successful candidate must be willing to work in shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in English and Arabic (Oral and written ) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
- Acting as a liaison between airport service providers and users and monitoring the day to day operations
- Providing input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to safety and security requirements
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift in order to optimise utilisation and to maintain staff moral and discipline
- Resolving customer problems and complaints effectively across all departments including customer relations and providing resolutions for complaint handling
To be successful in this role, you will need a bachelor degree combined with a minimum of two years job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment. You will have a solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations. You must be able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines.
You will need to be fluent in English and Arabic (written and oral) for this opportunity.