- Qatar Valid Driving License
- Age between 25 to 35 years
- High School Certificate, speaks fair English
- Minimum 2 years van sales experience in FMCG related job
- Exposed to a computerized working environment
- Healthy and robust
- Good communicator
- Good attitude with commonsense
To ensure accident free defensive driving by all users of company vehicles by successful staff selection, induction, assessment , training and development and accident investigation activities on an on-going basis PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL12th Grade Completed. Driver Instructors Certificate from a recognized Training Providers. DESIRABLE: College Diploma, Driving Instructor Diploma. NON ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL: Clean driving history. Good command of English. Excellent communication skills. Excellent Interpersonal skills. Meets the eyesight and medical requirements. Thorough knowledge of the Road Code and driving techniques. Mechanical and practical operation of vehicles. Age 35- 45 years old 1. Good spoken and reading of Arabic. DESIRABLE: Knowledge to country rules and driving habits. Knowledge to defensive driving techniques PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL: Minimum 3 years of experience as driving instructor. Minimum 7 years of experience as Almarai driver. DESIRABLE: 5 years of experience as Driving Instructor in FMCG environment. Minimum 10 years experience as driver in the Middle East. COMPETENCIES: Friendly and patient who remains calm in emergencies. Alert be able to make good judgements.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To execute purchasing process for the commodities and services have been assigned on timely manner using the established procurement procedures.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor in Business degree.
Good communicator, detail-oriented. Lateral thinker, decision-maker, self-confident, interested in business, interested in foreign cultures/travel, quick learner, adaptable, respectful of others, discreet. Knowledge of other cultures and business practices very helpful. International experience very useful. Computer literate, numerate, Self-motivated, able to organize work and execute with minimal supervision. Able to make presentation to management.
Reporting to the Head of inbound logistics, the customs clearance manager will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the lead concerning all interaction between the business and government customs clearance authorities for all import and export matters
- Managing internal business processes to accommodate all regulations, permits, administrative charges and paperwork
- Developing robust and innovative custom clearance solutions both in house and via third parties
- Manage, develop and recruit when needed a compliment of direct reports at relevant port authority locations to facilitate efficient and timely transactions
- Evaluate and manage the panel of customs brokerage vendors including the management of insurers to maximise business leverage
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum of 12 years in a management capacity within a freight forwarding environment
- Experience in managing teams that are a minimum of 10 in head count
- Value of goods cleared per annum should be no less than US$500 million per year
- Well versed in government regulations related to customs clearance
- Experience within a large scale food/ beverage manufacturing environment in an in house custom clearance capacity in preferred
- Middle East experience ideally in Saudi Arabia is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
- Arabic verbal and written is strongly preferred
The Senior Secretary (Corporate) will perform tasks for the Divisional HR Manager and HR staff, in their day to day activities performing administrative tasks and performs other functions as required by maintaining confidentiality of information and documents, projecting positive of Almarai at all times.
College Graduate in any field. Computer literate
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
2 years’ experience as executive secretary
Should have Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Must be highly numerical and analytical
Should have Technical knowledge of HR software, SAP and Business Objects etc.
Able to work under pressure and deadlines
Must be Flexible, hardworking & Patient.