Must have extensive maintenance experience on Natural Gas Distribution Networks (PE/Steel Pipelines/PRS etc.).
Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must have strong planning, problem solving and decision making ability.
Bachelors Degree or Higher Diploma in Engineering.
We are seeking a highly knowledgeable and competent Senior Fire & Safety Specialist, the role is focussed but not limited to the following:
To coordinate the Emergency and Crisis Management Program for ADNOC Distribution including: developing fire, safety, road tanker incidents, and emergency response plans.
Review of Fire Fighting system.
To inspect the various sites to ensure compliance with company’s fire and safety policy and standards.
To develop, implement and audit (along with HSSE staff) all aspects of company & personnel safety system and the HSE Management System audits at ADNOC Depots.
Participates in safety and incident/accident investigations, FAC, PAC, PSSR and design engineering etc.
Carry out technical evaluations.
- Extensive Oil & Gas industry experience
- Experience in Fire Protection System Design & Engineering
- Experience in Emergency Response Training
- In-depth knowledge of Fire Protection codes and standards
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- CSP or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is preferred