CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB: -
To effectively & efficiently manage the day-to-day activities of main laboratory function by ensuring that Microbiological, Physical & Chemical tests are conducted consistently and accurately according to sampling and testing regime. - To ensure that the controlled documents and analytical data in the laboratory are correctly updated provided to the management in a timely & accurate manner.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:-
- Minimize inaccuracies in results by reviewing the test results recorded by Lab techs on daily basis to be able to highlight the non-conformities on time.
- Minimize the laboratory expenditures by planning the expenditures in the area of requirement to get maximum benefit of the spending & meet the set budgets.
- Minimize the possibilities of testing errors due to methods/ equipment/ instrument by pro-actively suggesting changes in laboratory methods /equipment etc. to bring about higher degree of confidence level of quality control tests in the laboratory.
- Minimize instrument failures by planning instrument calibration /preventive maintenance schedules effectively in order to bring about higher degree of confidence level of quality control tests in the laboratory.
- Minimize staff turnover by continually improving skill level of each individual & improving job satisfaction in the people to achieve minimum personnel turnover.
- Eliminate culture stock our issues by continually monitoring culture stocks in order to prevent adverse effect on production plans.
- Maintain the highest level of Health & Safety standards in the section by carrying out H&S tasks to minimize accident & thus loss of man hours
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL:
Qualification in Food Science or related discipline with Microbiology.
Qualification in Quality Management Systems & Laboratory Management systems.
NON ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL:
Excellent written and spoken of English.
Basic reading and spoken Arabic.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL:
3 years’ experience in the food/pharmaceutical industry or a similar environment.
Worked with food testing.
Clear written and spoken English; Able to produce repeatedly similar & consistent results; Positive attitude towards learning & adopting the change; Computer literate; Good communicating skills.
APPLY DOWN HERE
Senior Accounting Officer - GPT (CPD) APPLY NOW
Hardware Technician (Corporate) APPLY NOW
Fire Systems Supervisor (Sales) APPLY NOW
Graduate Professional (Fresh Graduate) – (All KSA Regions) APPLY NOW
Team Leader - Laboratory Micro (Poultry) APPLY NOW
Cashier (Sales) APPLY NOW
Divisional Health, Safety & Security Manager (Farming) APPLY NOW
HR Officer (Poultry) APPLY NOW
Customs Clearance Manager (Corporate) APPLY NOW